wheel spacers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

YolandaCyrus

Car
w222
Well, I own a w222 right now, and I’m thinking about refit my wheels to aftermarket wheels.

The problem is that all aftermarket wheels that I prefer are really big wheels.

I’m afraid that those big wheels won’t fit, what if they scratch the fenders or brake calipers?

So I search on the internet that there’s an example of w221 being modified, that it won’t be any problems of scratching between wheels and fenders, or wheels and calipers.

Is there anyone who has installed wheel spacers on w222?And what’s the size of wheel spacers that I should put on my vehicles?

Thanks for your answers.

When you say "really big wheels" what size are you thinking about?
As long as you get the correct offset and width of wheel and the correct profile of tyre, 20s are no problem at all, 21s and 22s are listed for the W222. You might not need wheel spacers with the correct set up, do some research on different web sites. :) 👍
Oh, and welcome. :D

The offset is everything , along with the correct rolling circumference with tyre. Spacers may be able to correct the difference in offset for some wheels.
As above there are lots of sites which will explain the offset measurements then you can go from there. Alloy wheels direct is also a useful source of information as to which oem wheels fit your model

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom