Wheel spraying on Cla 45 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattmccarthy

Car
CLA 45 AMG
My cla 45 has silver multi-spoke alloys and i was wondering what they look like if you get them sprayed. Does it show that they've been sprayed? Which places are the best?

Lepsons in Gillingham is one of the best.

Painted wheels can look nice but not over a long time unlike, say, powder coating. Paint isn't as robust.

What's the CLA45 like to own and drive?

It's good but i didn't get the performance exhaust which i do regret. Also the black wheels are a must have which i also didn't get but i did get the red brake callipers, amg executive pack and reversing camera

Hindsight is always perfect, as they say. No matter though, where there is a will there is a way! There is a business that posts on here (can't remember their name but someone will know) who have done extraordinary work with the 45's. Shouldn't be an issue retrofitting the exhaust (genuine) or an aftermarket in due course.

Hindsight is always perfect, as they say. No matter though, where there is a will there is a way! There is a business that posts on here (can't remember their name but someone will know) who have done extraordinary work with the 45's. Shouldn't be an issue retrofitting the exhaust (genuine) or an aftermarket in due course.

I think you are referring to MSL.
They are currently tuning a GLA45 a silly amount......

Mattmccarthy said:
My cla 45 has silver multi-spoke alloys and i was wondering what they look like if you get them sprayed. Does it show that they've been sprayed? Which places are the best?
powder coating is much better Finnish and longer lasting just had mine done delighted with result

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom