Wheel storage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
I stumbled upon these the other day and thought they might be useful for those with winter wheels.

Set of 4 for £15...

Tyre Storage Bags

Nice price :)

Those together with this tyre rack would make a nice winter storage setup

I have one of those racks - cost quite a few pounds more than Westfalia's price (about £22 delivered IIRC, from Conrad Electronic) but it came with a lightweight nylon cover that fits over the wheels when on the tree - so wheel bags would not be required (I actually have 4 MB wheel bags I'm keeping in the hope someone will buy my W/S203 winter wheels thus giving me money to get some for my S204!).

I'm more than happy with the rack, and from Westfalia's description it sounds like the same bit of kit so may well include a cover, they just haven't included that in their description!

I bought that Westfalia kit a few months ago. It's decent enough for the money, but didn't include any bag.

They do two types: the cheaper one (linked in this thread) comes without a cover, the more expensive one - item# 841155 - has a cover included. Mind you, I just noticed that it's now £26.99 for the one with a cover, vs. £19.99 I paid last October :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom