Wheel stud help , anyone know where I can get set of 5 shorts studs for glc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmancdi

MB Enthusiast
Car
mercedes E320 cdi sport ,vw Tiguan R line , M B cls , bmw convertible
Any one know or point me in direction to buy set of 5 short wheels studs to fit a space saver spare wheel to a 2016 glc . I have checked auctions but there mostly c
Class and I don’t know if all or which other models would fit.
Thanks.
Ps
Anyone a spare set for sale I would be interested also.

How much shorter do you need ?

Loads for sale on Ebay in varying lengths , or get a standard set and just cut them.

K

Do Mercedes not sell them?

How much shorter do you need ?

Loads for sale on Ebay in varying lengths , or get a standard set and just cut them.

K
Problem is some standard the threads don’t run up far enough to head of stud.

Do Mercedes not sell them?
Never tried them yet / they frightened me and I forgot to ask them on the phone , they asked me £408 + vat for the spare wheel on its own.

Ask others what will fit and get one off ebay, you should get one for £100/ £150 all in jack as well.

Never tried them yet / they frightened me and I forgot to ask them on the phone , they asked me £408 + vat for the spare wheel on its own.
Just ask. It doesn't commit you.

At least you would be certain that the bolts holding your wheel on would be correct.

Ask others what will fit and get one off ebay, you should get one for £100/ £150 all in jack as well.
Got one today on auction cost me £169 with postage. That’s
problem with not living on mainland everything costs more.

Just ask. It doesn't commit you.

At least you would be certain that the bolts holding your wheel on would be correct.
Its the 1/2 hr wait on getting through to parts as we only have one mb dealership here. Although this evening they rang me said they think have ones there that might do for £10. Need to pay then order in for collecting.

Its the 1/2 hr wait on getting through to parts as we only have one mb dealership here. Although this evening they rang me said they think have ones there that might do for £10. Need to pay then order in for collecting.
Try MB Edinburgh if you have problems.

Email :Steve Jenkins

[email protected]

👍

I have a box of various lengths, I will test one on the run-flat and get back to you that is unless you are now sorted, just post cost if I have them

I have a box of various lengths, I will test one on the run-flat and get back to you that is unless you are now sorted, just post cost if I have them
Thank you I am going to try wheel on on Tuesday to check it clears front caliper. No I have not sorted anything yet.
Thank you don’t mind paying if I need them.
Stevie.

My old B Class, the space saver wheel bolts were the same length as the alloy wheel bolts. Worth checking yours.

My old B Class, the space saver wheel bolts were the same length as the alloy wheel bolts. Worth checking yours.
No good mine are not threaded to the end and are far too long for space saver. Cheers

No good mine are not threaded to the end and are far too long for space saver. Cheers

Any one know or point me in direction to buy set of 5 short wheels studs to fit a space saver spare wheel to a 2016 glc . I have checked auctions but there mostly c
Class and I don’t know if all or which other models would fit.
Thanks.
Ps
Anyone a spare set for sale I would be interested also.

Just checked the garage 20mm to the shoulder, if you just pay post I have 5 here
Thanks your a gentleman how will I pay. You could request payment from PayPal via email or can pay by card [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom