Wheeler Dealers back 14/11/16

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MSG2004

Car
GLE, AMG Line
It's not as interesting as the ones shoot in the UK, IMO

I'm also looking forward to the 3 Jonny's, ex top gear lot's ret to tv.

MONDAY 14TH NOVEMBER @ 9PM:thumb:

I'm also looking forward to the 3 Jonny's, ex top gear lot's ret to tv.

MONDAY 14TH NOVEMBER @ 9PM:thumb:

Is this on Amazon Prime or have things moved on?

It's on Discovery, Wheeler Dealers
But on streaming sites not long after each episode airs ;) This half of the series is in the UK.

Last edited:
Sorry - I was referring to the ex-TG trio's show!

Hmm, it seems I was wrong. It is still US based:(

AMGeed said:
Friday 18th Nov the first show is scheduled. On the Kodi box by Saturday 19th:bannana:

Best thing ever mate! Although I installed mine onto the PC

Tempted for a box just so I don't have to get in and out of bed to change programs etc :doh:

Amazon Prime = first month free then £79/year

If you have a student in the house (NUS Extra card or .ac.uk email) then first 6 months free and then £39/year

There is a way to obtain NUS Extra cards without being a student, just pay their fees :)

They have had to move to the USA so that fatboy can still get into the driving seat :D

Friday 18th Nov the first show is scheduled.
On the Kodi box by Saturday 19th:bannana:

Cheers for that.

I'm lazy so may not do the following,t like the other member said, may go for the free month box. We already spend too much on tv packs, recently got the Sky Q box, fiber/etc, every penny counts, that's how i managed to by a brand new GLE in April
:D

BUMP

Just a reminder this is back on tonight :thumb:

Ignore me, found it

Just watched the reprisal of SL560 and it looks like Ed have mixed the wires while fitting rear lights, see photo

image-367565436.jpg

Yea, I thought I spotted that when that episode was aired :fail

Anyone watch the SEC episode last night ?

Yes, AMG 'tribute' car was OK. I liked the final car but maybe because I have always liked SECs. Purists will dislike it as so much was not original - I think AMG tips would have been a good start!

When you see the end result and then something like Jays, you see that it vould have been better

Wheeler Dealers was back on last night, still in the U.S.

Anyone watch it? It was a Humvee camper conversion

bob6600 said:
Amazon Prime = first month free then £79/year If you have a student in the house (NUS Extra card or .ac.uk email) then first 6 months free and then £39/year There is a way to obtain NUS Extra cards without being a student, just pay their fees :)

Had to come back to this and 'eat my hat'!

Since getting a 4K telly, I'm now subscribed to both Amazon prime and Netflix 4K

I compared films and programs on those, and on Kodi including HD streams, and the two paid options can't be beaten for quality. Although Netflix 4K and HDR looks miles better than Amazons, which I don't get

Disappointed with the lack of decent stuff offered on Amazon, I only watch TGT and Vikings. Anything else I got into are pilot episodes in this 'crowd funding voting' thing that Amazon is doing, so not even sure if the other new shows I like will continue so I can watch them. If it wasn't for me ordering 10+ items a month on Amazon I don't think I'd of subscribed to Prime. Prime Video (just visuals, no post) isn't worth it for £7.99 or whatever it is IMO

That said, I am now a convert :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom