Wheeler Dealers: Dream Car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Did anyone watch this last night? Mike's new show in the UK with Mark Preistley (@f1elvis).

I didn't think too much of the first episode as the horse box wasn't really a car trade and there was very little mechanics involved, which I would have liked.

I watch it if it’s an interesting car. Enjoy the banter.

Even if I was able to watch it, I wouldn't...

The appeal of previous WDs was Edd fixing the cars for a large portion of the show.

Without that, there is no appeal for me.

I watch just about any car show these days! Granted, Mr. Brewer can be annoying but not enough for me not to watch. He has so much enthusiasm I think he gets a little carried away sometimes.
Edd is a legend, I really enjoyed his part in the old show. Ant is a very knowledgeable mechanic who can fabricate most things with apparent ease. Each have their strengths.
Elvis seems to fit in nicely in this new series - time will tell.
The horse box thing made me sigh for reasons stated above, but for me the show was still watchable.
Personally I’m looking forward to the rest of the series. I believe it has promise.
Just my opinion of course!

Likewise I watched Edd fixing the cars, lots of useful hints & tips , can’t stand the wee Ferengi other one

Havent watched it yet but will probably give it a go, does anybody know if Ed China has a new showing coming anytime soon?? Be good to see him back on the telly...

Channel?

Discovery
Havent watched it yet but will probably give it a go, does anybody know if Ed China has a new showing coming anytime soon?? Be good to see him back on the telly...

Edd did do a pilot series about helping people with their car projects. Not sure if it's going to continue

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was (am) a huge Edd fan but I must admit Ant is very good and I do like him. This show is completely different to the usual WD format and is only really using the name because Mike is in it, and to gain traction of course.

Hmm, might be too much with James May.

Edd kept it interesting with the right balance of detail.

James May, as much as I am fine with him as a presenter, would be the equivalent of a runaway diesel engine if given the opportunity.

If you enjoy that level of detail I guess it would work for you though...

Hmm, might be too much with James May.

Edd kept it interesting with the right balance of detail.

James May, as much as I am fine with him as a presenter, would be the equivalent of a runaway diesel engine if given the opportunity.

If you enjoy that level of detail I guess it would work for you though...
I think they could make a good double act with James covering theory and history , and Edd demonstrating hands on examples ... taking things apart etc

James May was on a chat show the other night and I can't explain why but I don't find him likeable.

Maybe he has a tendency to look down on people?

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom