Wheeler Dealers moving back to UK minus Ant Anstead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Just read this morning that Wheeler Dealers will be moving back to the UK next year. Unfortunately, Ant will not be coming back and will remain in the US so new co-presenter Elvis (Marc Preistley) will take over the mechanical side. He already did the 'Dream Car' series which wasn't great but Marc himself was quite good.
After Edd I didn't know if I would watch it but Ant really grew on me and I will miss him from the show. Apparently he will be doing other shows in the US so hopefully something car related.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If anyone watches the Car Throttle youtube channel you will see Mike Brewer does not take himself too seriously which is always a refreshing thing to see with TV personalities. "Hold Out Yer Aaand" :D

Does he work down the chip shop as well?

Cheers,

Gaz

Interesting to see that they're hoping to move into the Bicester Heritage centre.

Looking forward to the show coming back to the UK.

Just couldn’t relate to many of the American cars so lost interest.

sitting watching YouTube videos just doesn’t have the same feel for me.

That’s good news. I was disappointed when Ed left and I have never enjoyed watching Ant - I found him annoying. I’ve seen Elvis in the other show and I liked him.

Like a lot of these shows, success tends to go to their heads and ends up ruining the show - Gas Monkey Garage for instance

Reactions: JHS
Watched a few of these with Ant and I like him. Any programme that entertains AND educates gets my vote. OK, a lot of it is low level stuff for some on here, but great for me. I think he has a knack of explaining things clearly - for instance today I learnt what a flywheel does. Can take or leave Mr. Brewer......

Brewer and his words, like,, free of that,, and one thousand and free ,and free times .And firty free ha ha but i love um . And i will be watching them both again at 6pm or the tt raceing .

I've seen a few of the WDs with AA and he is OK.

However, I've always found Edd China's style of explaining things more engaging.

I don't mind some of the American cars they featured (like the Dodge Ram with the Viper engine etc.).

Even found some of the older cars quite interesting as I learnt what came before the cars I started with in the early 90s.

They should film it with me. Chris drops the car on the jack and complete screws it up!😲🤣

They should film it with me. Chris drops the car on the jack and complete screws it up!😲🤣

There has been the odd mess up on WD... I remember Edd had a new screen for an Isetta (something like £1k or £1.5k I think it was) and he broke it so they had to buy another.

Sh*t happens as they say... and it usual does to all of us at some point or another.

It's what makes us human.

There has been the odd mess up on WD... I remember Edd had a new screen for an Isetta (something like £1k or £1.5k I think it was) and he broke it so they had to buy another.

Sh*t happens as they say... and it usual does to all of us at some point or another.

How dare you suggest I'm only human!?!

I saw that one quite recently. Funnily enough, when they did one on Car SOS it worked fine. :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom