Wheeler Dealers New Series 5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Damn.... yes John....I totally forgot to mention the "areosol resprays " :D

I reckon that Mike "fella" is a bit of an aerosol :devil:

I do watch the show, and I reckon Ed is probably a reasonable mechanic, but yes much of it is clearly staged.

I just enjoy seeing the cars being pulled apart, as I try and learn a few bits from it all.
But I'd never buy a car from someone as full of it as Mike.

what was the other show be did with mike instant sleep rutherford i think it was on cable tv

Was just watching 'Wheeler Dealers', Brown Porsche! - apparently the new series start next Tuesday (28th.) on Discovery RealTime......

Cheers.

Tuesday 28th 9PM. Looks to start with a double bill.

Yup looking forward to this as its often entertaining to watch.

What a great car to kick start the new series. Should be a good one.

What a great car to kick start the new series. Should be a good one.

yep, i'm looking forward to it - even told the wife that she will have to watch Most Haunted on +1.

I have control of the telly tonight (for once!!) :bannana:

Top gear is on next week aswell - not sure how i'm going to convince her twice...

I just bought one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wheeler-Deale...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

aswell (already have the 190e cosworth one) :)

Shoot me, but I love those wheels on that Pagoda, it is a Pagoda yeah?

That little animation with Mike in the Merc and looking out cracks me up!... lol.

yep, i'm looking forward to it - even told the wife that she will have to watch Most Haunted on +1.

I have control of the telly tonight (for once!!) :bannana:

Top gear is on next week aswell - not sure how i'm going to convince her twice...

I just bought one of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wheeler-Deale...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

aswell (already have the 190e cosworth one) :)

I bought that DVD on Ebay and it was delivered today, just watched it and it was funny watching the mechanic fit the pattern wing! made me realise why people slag them off so much!.

Ive gotta get Discovery Realtime I'm really missing out!

And after that is custom my ride. They are turning an S550 in to a coupe.
Why not just buy a CL?

got some good recorded programs to watch tonight then!

Such a fake programme with the most dubious view of what constitutes a profit, ever!

Mike Brewer must view Ed China as a slave if he thinks they're making a profit.

Did he actually open the bonnet on last night's 107 or mention anything about getting running properly? 10 years in storage would require more than new front disks and polish to get it ready for use again :D

no its not - the Pagoda is the previous shape to the 107

Ah, okay. I thought it was just referring to the convex shape of the Roof.... But yeah, I know the model to which you are referring, with the long front headlights that were useless...... lol.

Ciao.

I did notice after watching it there was no mention of import duty or the price of the mot.
It must have passed and then there is the small matter of regestering it.
Quite an amusing programme ,ed is ok but mike is a t*t. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom