Wheeler Dealers Tuesday 17 Nov - M3 'vert E36

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterg1965

MB Enthusiast
Car
2019 Audi Q7, 2018 Mini Cooper S, 2016 Porsche 718 Boxster S
Not sure if anyone watches it, I do! This week they have a crack at an E36 M3 Evo Convertible.... and as if by magic here it is for sale on eBay!

e361.jpg

e362.jpg

e363.jpg

Have to say it looks great, black suits it. I wonder what Ed China Did to it and how much they bought and sold it for? Looks a bit expensive for a 13 year old M3 though.

I've a feeling that this is the car you see Ed say he wasn't impresed with, or Mike for buying it, in all the trailers. As always I will watch with interest but only for entertainment.

Have to say it looks great, black suits it. I wonder what Ed China Did to it and how much they bought and sold it for? Looks a bit expensive for a 13 year old M3 though.

I thought they always gave details of how much the car cost, money spent and how much it sold for? Has the show changed it's format?

Last edited:
I thought they always gave details of how much the car cost, money spent and how much it fold for? Has the show changed it's format?

No it hasn't, the programme hasn't been broadcast yet, we shall know on Tuesday!

I'm not sure the full story makes it into the final, edited programme. When they did the TVR a few weeks back there was no mention of new front calipers and discs which were clearly visible.

I'm not sure the full story makes it into the final, edited programme. When they did the TVR a few weeks back there was no mention of new front calipers and discs which were clearly visible.

Yep...I also noticed that :)

It's half way through now and Ed's not impressed with the amount of work he's had to do so far!! Wonder what it'll sell for? Cost around £5K so far... :)

Wow! Mice living behind the rear seat! Never seen that before! Clearly the lesson there is not to eat cheese sandwiches in the back of the car.... :D

Seems they sell cars from magazine features also. Must be some tie up with the garage and the producers? I alwasy reckoned the buyer bit at the end was fake!

So, BHP want to make a cool grand profit eh! :D

When are these shows repeated? I always seem to miss them and whenever i flick onto Discovery lifestyle(or whatever the channel its on) all i get is shatty shows on how to re build your house with that **** from Big Brother:mad::confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems they sell cars from magazine features also. Must be some tie up with the garage and the producers? I alwasy reckoned the buyer bit at the end was fake!

Might be worth going onto Mike's blog and asking him what's going on ?

Looks like he has been caught out here on some pretty good detective work :D:D:D

Started watching the V+ plus recording last night but fell asleep half way through. Doh!!

I may ask the seller if the heated seats work since he has photos of the switches in the ebay ad, but Edd says the replacement seats dont have the elements in them ;)

Looking forward to watching it tomorrow night when I get home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom