Wheeler Dealers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BMF

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C220 (W205) 2015 Bluetec Sport Premium Plus
on discovery channel right now, Mike Brewer and a 1985 300TD;)

Just watched that one and it was not all that good.

No idea why he changed the O2 sensors yet ignored the gearbox!

I don't get why this is on Youtube either, seems like a step down unless none of the tv channels want to pay for it now.

How many Mercs did WD go through by now?
If I remember correct these are the cars so far?

G-wagen
C126, this would be the best episode tuning their car into a tribute widebody AMG SEC
R107 - 560SL
W123 - 300TDT
W210 - E55 AMG
R170 - SLK
W201 - 190E 2,3 16V

Last edited:
Hardly a step down YT and on demand is the future. Broadcast TV days are numbered big time.

I get that but just seems strange it is no longer being shown on any of the channels that used to carry it.

I could see if it was available in Amazon or Netflix but only being on YouTube may mean they are earning less revenue now for the production?

I get that but just seems strange it is no longer being shown on any of the channels that used to carry it.

I could see if it was available in Amazon or Netflix but only being on YouTube may mean they are earning less revenue now for the production?
eh?
its on Discovery (sky)
and QUEST (freeview)

The E55 episode was very lovely but didn't show all the restoration being done to their car.
No wheel refurb, no roof refurb?
Slice and dice, cutting down footage to 45 minutes of airing time and 15 minutes of commercials?

i like wheeler dealers and Ed China (but not to keen on Mike) BUT i find it very annoying when he uses a screwdriver to do up jubilee clips. Use a 7mm socket and do it up properly!!

AARRGGHHH not another one!:wallbash:

Take a deep breath.....exhale slowly.....repeat. Now, ask yourself why, if using a screwdriver is a problem, the manufacturer sees fit to manufacture the clip with a slot meant for a screwdriver. The answer is, of course, that, at least with the genuine item, it matters not whether you use a socket or a screwdriver. :wallbash:

Pete

I used to work on bus HVAC including engine cooling systems (we were a manufacturer and OEM supplier) and the majority of leaks we had to go to on warranty due to "radiator leaking" turned out to be where someone had tried to tighten the jubilee clip with a screwdriver, slipped off and gone through the rad. But i will also admit i used to use a screwdriver until I saw the error of my ways :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom