Wheeler Dealers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know a few of you quite like the antics of Brewer & China, so just a heads up that the new series of Wheeler Dealers starts tonight at 9pm on Discovery Real Time. First car up is a red Ferrari 308 GT4 Dino.
Yeah watched it last night, it looked proper dated and brewer could of at least washed his hair, he looked a right scruff bag.
Top programme though IMHO

Yeah saw it last night...

The question is, would anyone here have a go at a similar car? I know for sure I wouldn't. It's not even a pretty Ferrari, it has the subtlety of a breeze block, or perhaps I'm being choosey here. To my mind it’s a minger in terms of the Ferrari name, (with the exception of the Engine), even all tarted up with the respray it has the appeal of my next door neighbours Matiz.

If it were me, I mean hell, I'd save for a 308, 328 or 348 :)

I did think the puller was quite natty though when sorting out the dents in the front and rear wings.:thumb:

I also remember that this is TV, and there's a "technician" (or "mechanic"?) listed in the credits so I guess I know who does 90% of the work..
Yup, I think that's "Paul" who he wheels out every so often to "help" him! :D

Talking of CCC, I was up there yesterday (to collect a lovely Porsche Cayman S... :bannana:) and found out they were very pleased to be out of that Ferrari! I think everyone concerned was happy to be involved with Wheeler Dealers on that day! :)

Reminds me, anyone want to make up a group to have an evening at CCC? I'm free most of November (wifey's away! :( ) and would be happy to sort it out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom