Wheels and my s211, Look away purists sorry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good choice, also easy to keep clean, I do like darker coloured wheels, but is such a personal taste, i've bought wheel before for other cars then thought doh.... lol
I had the oem wheels on my A210 done in the spring and was at first tempted with bronze or anthracite but stayed conservative ;)
My other car however got these. I do have a fetish for black and diamond cut edges... IMG_20180831_215024.jpg

vossen-vps304-mercedes-s63-2.jpg
Their design and thin spokes makes them look lightweight

I think they felt lighter than the 18's that came off, Looked quite sturdy though, time will tell obviously, The ride is alittle firmer being 19's but the AMG has air suspension which really helps , im no boy racer.

They look awesome wheels and cars!

They look awesome wheels and cars!
Fuchs on my '78 911, Porsche 'Cup' rim's on my black 964, pucker Speedline split rim's on my red 964 and faux split rim Dare rim's on my Streetka ;)

I didn't think you would go non-OEM but they do look very nice Gav and a good choice. Bad choices on alloys can ruin the look of a good car but these definitely enhance it IMO

Yes bob believe you me i spent ages thinking about what to do, so many different styles etc, But i really do like them, i was certainly panicking what they were going to look like once they turned up but i was very pleasantly surprised, lets just hope the finish lasts ok.

As you you've said wrong wheels can break the look of a car for sure, i didnt think id go non Oe either but glad i did in the end. :)

I'm still keeping the Originals to one side, as they are apart of the car and its history.

Very nice Gav. I prefer the OEM ones, but those do look good.

How on earth you got those past the missus I don't know:D

Man maths, Aprox £650 for 1 wheel and 2x new rear tyres or £££s for 4 New wheels and tyres Rotfl,

Just stop kidding myself, I wanted a change so there you go lol

Errr well unlike me but i wanted to treat myself and the car, Don't worry im keeping the Oe wheels but i seriously love my new wheels , personal thing i know but i love them, :)

46470023_10156314635182284_6231892933977571328_n.jpg

She don't half roll smooth now!

Just beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look like a right pain in the butt to clean haha.

I am not normally a great fan of aftermarket wheels, but I must say, those look rather tasty :)

The thin spokes give a vague reminiscence of the AMG turbine wheels, which probably doesn't hurt.

They look good Gav. Like the colour too:thumb:

Hey Simon, Hope your well buddy and the car is treating you well :) Thankyou bud, I love them and they look awesome in the flesh, And Major is completely correct i had to clean them the other day after a trip to London and back.... Jeez it took me bleeden ages, i reckon longer than to actually wash and dry the complete car what a T*** lol

They also have a negative offset so the wet brake dust roll's off the wheel kerb side and leaves a horrible black puddle lol. Hey ho they worth the agro to me! The bronze really makes them pop pictures don't really show it.

Looking good Gav. Hats off to you for your perservrance given the what that car has thrown at you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom