Wheels and my s211, Look away purists sorry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice. But personally I prefer Silver. Sorry.

Hey Simon, Hope your well buddy and the car is treating you well :) Thankyou bud, I love them and they look awesome in the flesh, And Major is completely correct i had to clean them the other day after a trip to London and back.... Jeez it took me bleeden ages, i reckon longer than to actually wash and dry the complete car what a T*** lol

They also have a negative offset so the wet brake dust roll's off the wheel kerb side and leaves a horrible black puddle lol. Hey ho they worth the agro to me! The bronze really makes them pop pictures don't really show it.

Gav - next time you look at brake pads consider Akebono

They are fantastic and create far less brake dust. When I got mine I couldn't find a UK supplier so ordered through amazon shipped from US. Came to approx £300 for full set.

Akebono EUR984 EURO Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pad Set
Akebono EUR983 EURO Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pad Set

BTW - my BBS LM's are a real pain to clean too!!

Cheers Simon, Thankyou for the head up yes will need to do something, could be a good investment :)

Wheels look lovely although I do prefer silver coloured wheels on silver cars. Nice to see they’re handed as so many manufacturers make the mistake of non handed wheels most probably for cost reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom