Wheels for a non AMG packet CLK W209

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nando87

Well I've the 17'' avantgarde wheels (on an avantgarde restyled clk). I want to buy some 18'' wheels, but I don't like the OEM mercedes 18'' options (multispoke, 5 double spokes...) and I don't want to install AMG wheels without the AMG bodykit.

So, any idea?

so would you install carlsson rims without a carlsson bodykit... same for lorinser brabus ect..

I always think that wheels are a pretty personal choice. The hardest bit for me is seeing a set of wheels I like but not seeing them on the car! If you search and find a set / style you like on a CLK then it gives you a good idea. I want a set of wheels 18"s for my CLK and really don't know which style I don't like multispokes BUT one of the members on here (ollieclk) I hope he doesn't mind (nice wheels ollie) See album pics. has got them on his CLK and I really think they suit the car so those are what I am looking for yet had I looked at them in a catalogue I would never have chosen them.

Just my opinion but hope it helps

Terry

Last edited:
I am suffering the same dilemma.

But I have decided to refurb the wheels I have and re-colour them graphite or similar.

This will buy me some time to choose the wheels I like most :thumb:

Wheels.

Hi I am looking to replace my 18" wheels with 17" as I find the ride a bit harsh.

I know you dont like the Merc wheels but do you still have the 17" to sell?

That is if you are in the UK and live near London...

Thanks

Seb

Hi I am looking to replace my 18" wheels with 17" as I find the ride a bit harsh.

I know you dont like the Merc wheels but do you still have the 17" to sell?

That is if you are in the UK and live near London...

Thanks

Seb

Seb, I have the 17" AMG style 3 (the newer ones) on my c class and am changing to bigger ones in a month or so if you interested as i will sell mine then....They same as these but 17"..... AMG alloy wheels | Genuine new 18" AMG III | fits Mercedes SLK Class R171 | Alloy Wheels Direct Ltd

I guess the first question would be how much?

They are pretty expensive on the link. Very nice though.

I guess the first question would be how much?

They are pretty expensive on the link. Very nice though.

Ignore the price on the link, that is for brand new wheels!! Mine have a few kerb scuffs on the edges here and there and tyres all about 50% tread left. Not sure about price but as a guess i would think around £600 for them all in with tyres....I would PM you but i cant until you have 30 posts.....

OK sent you an email. But I am after some fat tyres on 17" rims....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom