Wheels from cks Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommyc63amg

Car
C63 amg
Hi , I'm looking for a set of wheels for my c63 amg, and there's some black wheels with a silver lip for around £850, I think they look great, and will set off my c63 a treat. Any have these wheels ? Any pics maybe??

Thank you

Hi and welcome to the forum.The last thing I'd want on a performance car is a set of replica wheels

They look a bit glossy to me, though certainly cheap enough.

These are the original AMG fitment on an E Class, I should imagine they do the same for the C: -

E63%20OSR.jpg

More of a Matt finish (or they were till I kept cleaning them) but they're OEM, with AMG logos.

The last thing I'd want on a performance car is a set of replica wheels

Why? As long as they are well made, I dont see the issue. After all you only have to look at how many OE AMG wheels have cracked (posts on this forum) as well as ones on eBay that are advertised, having been repaired.
So the myth that OE are SO much better than replicas, is nonsense. IMO of course.

For £850 I'd expect them to be from China and to be very heavy.

why? As long as they are well made, i dont see the issue. After all you only have to look at how many oe amg wheels have cracked (posts on this forum) as well as ones on ebay that are advertised, having been repaired.
So the myth that oe are so much better than replicas, is nonsense. Imo of course.

+1

Why? As long as they are well made, I dont see the issue. After all you only have to look at how many OE AMG wheels have cracked (posts on this forum) as well as ones on eBay that are advertised, having been repaired.
So the myth that OE are SO much better than replicas, is nonsense. IMO of course.

I agree with this, my ad oe wheels on his bmw have cracked twice, my reps have never cracked, and I drive the car harder too !

If they are like that they will corrode in ten seconds and weigh as much as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom