Wheels from Germany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Hi All,

In my quest to find some 3 piece AMG's, the only place they seem to be available is in Germany.

Has anyone experience of any reliable companies that will pick up wheels and bring them here (I have to arrange this as the seller is looking for pickup)

Also Not many of the sellers seem to accept paypal so im a little worried about sending payment via bank transfer. Any ideas on this?

Im a little wary as it looks like im not going to get a refund from paypal for the £140 i spent buying lights for the SEC.. The canadian seller sent me lights for an Audi 80 and doesnt seem to be interested in rectifying the situation...

Cheers All.

Is this German Ebay? I found sellers really helpfull that would send a set of wheels when I was after some Carlsson wheels, there must be more than one set for sale? :)

well not really, i have found one immaculate set, there are a couple of other sets, one is the 10J & 9J set up ( I want the 10J & 8.5J - Deeper rear wheels) and the other set is badly scuffed...

Just thinking you could try KLP 92 or Aka$h they seem to be able to get hold of wheels etc..:)

yes KLP had found me some but they we just missed out as they had been sold to someone else... may give akash a pm...

I recently purchased a diff from germany and they just stuck it on a carrier which was much cheaper than ordering the carriage from the UK.

Many german sellers don't accept paypal, money transfer is the normal method. Germans usually have scruples, unlike many traders here.

Look in the yellow pages for international carriers, they will collect no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom