Wheels & tyres for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunny

Car
1999 CLK 320 elegance 2001 C200 Kompessor Avantgarde
4 no genuine MB alloys 205x16x60 previuosly fitted to my CLK 320 as standard equiment , I think they are probably the Avantgarde type - I see a lot of E Class models with them on.
They are all in decent nick no kerb marks, small amount of discolouration to the lacquer on 2 of the rims, but not enough to warrant a refurb.
Tyres are all as new Pirelli P6000.

I am situated near Middlesborugh Cleveland, sorry I can't deliver you will have to arrange own transport.
Looking for £300.00

also C Class grille black with large MB logo in centre, as new never been fitted, £25.00 might be able to post

Gunny

Any pics?

Bought a Civic as second car to E class and was considering putting 16 alloys on....like the avantgarde on E CLASS . Would they fit any car...or are they Mbz specific

I dont think they would fit, mercedes fitment is 5x 112, same as some audi's but I think thats about it.

May sound silly, but anyone know if these will fit my 123??

You will need to know the difference in the off set & rolling radius values between a CLK & your 123 in order to establish if they will fit.

Regards

Gunny

Nuts. Rolling Radius is wrong for my W202 if they are 60 profile - you sure they are not 55's Gunny?

I know ConcordePilot19 put some on his W202 from a CLK :-

Quote - "The wheels and tyres are from a '99 CLK 320 and are the exact spec for W202, being 205 / 55 R16, replacing the 195 / 65 R15 with the same rolling radius and an offset of ET37. "

Thread - http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8071&highlight=offset.

These look very smart on his estate - are they the same design?

Cheers
Stew
Hartlepool.

Come to think of it yes they are 55 series

Sorry I must have had a blonde moment

Gunny

The tyres are as new, lots & lots of tread no steering wear at all I think they only did a 1000 miles or so before I changed them for the 18" AMG's.

The wheels alone are well worth the £300 asking price, as they are genuine MB
complete with the centre caps - as you are only over the river I think its worth the trip to have look.

Regards

Gunny

Hi

Stewart

Please give me a call to arrange times etc 07768336122

Paul Gunn

(Gunny)

Apologies for change of plans Gunny. My wife's found a house today of all days after months of looking, so if we get an offer accepted, we really will be skint, and buying new alloys is not allowed !

:(

Thanks for the help.

Stewart.

smiff said:
Apologies for change of plans Gunny. My wife's found a house today of all days after months of looking, so if we get an offer accepted, we really will be skint, and buying new alloys is not allowed !

:(

Thanks for the help.

Stewart.

No worries - if they dont sell I may use them on the C Class during winter

Gunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom