Wheels - W212 E63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FateSynchro

Car
E63 AMG S / Ford Ranger Hawk 2018 / MG ZT / MG ZR Turbo
As per guys...

I want some new wheels, been looking at Ispiri FFR1's and the like but im really struggling with offsets and sizes.
Fronts seem to come in more common sizes of 8.5" but ideally i'd want to stick with a 9" wide front and a 10" wide rear with a good offset.
At the moment any 10" wide wheels have a mad crazy offset that sticks the wheel out an extra 30mm and that is not going to work.
I currently have 295/30/19 Michilin Pilot Sport 4S's on and im aware its a profile size bigger than stock (285/30) but at the time you couldnt get pilot sports 4s's in that size.

Can someone point me in the right direction? im using LK Peformance's website to find my wheels so if anyone can put together what i need on there or just give me sizes that will work that would be great...

Thanks ever so much!

lol, going through the same dilemma here, the ispiris are nice, top of my list too, thers a white one on insta which i have just messaged him for you

ET front 40 and rear 42 is what the guy in insta used on his FFR1`s "storm_e63"

Give rimstyle a call thats where he got them from

I have used et42 10.5 rear 285/25/20 could have maybe gone 295 I think

And et38 10.5 rear on 285/30/19 was very tight but no rubbing

lol, going through the same dilemma here, the ispiris are nice, top of my list too, thers a white one on insta which i have just messaged him for you
Yip I follow him too- nice car and wheels that

Most of the wheels I've seen are 8.5 at the front not 9, is that a problem and would my front tyres still fit? I currently have the standard 19" amg alloys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom