When a Micra is not a Micra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Like the F1 replica!

Excellent!

Love builds like that - there are some great V8 Minis (the old little one, not the BMW ;)) out there.

Not sure i'd like a drive shaft connection as a passenger that close to me :crazy:

Nice project tho'

Mental. But a shame it didn't last very long.

000micra-005.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why bother I say, but that would surely embarrass a few 911 owners! shame he reversed it into a lampost and clearly these swedes have too much time on their hands.

Love the F1 car though.

There's something special about putting a huge amount of power into a tiny car. There are some epic Smart conversions around, and some crazy things like Fiat 126 dragsters :cool:

Notice the rear pillar on the above picture! How much force there was to stretch the panel like that, it only shows how good the cage was!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why bother I say, but that would surely embarrass a few 911 owners! shame he reversed it into a lampost and clearly these swedes have too much time on their hands.

Love the F1 car though.

That'll be why he's got 3 kids already as well.:D A mate of my Dad's put a Jag engine in old Mini years ago. Sh1t off a shovel springs to mind.:bannana:

I still find it a tad odd that they went to all that trouble, but then put a live axle on the back. I would have thought an IRS would have been a better option - particularly as money clearly isn't in short supply, nor are there any floorpan constraints to limit your options!

Would it have had better rear end grip as a result (i.e. not met that lamp post in the first place)? Maybe. :eek:

I'm wishing he had booked it in for a fixed price service with Nissan! The mechanic face would have been a picture.

i remember the br7 mini metro from the 80s. that was insane 350 bhp back then.
Always thought it would be ultimate sleeper, painting a br7 scarlet and putting a metro city badge on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom