When an E55K is worth more thank the asking price.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
THIS car, for sale on MBClub is worth more than the asking price, because "she" has driven it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

She's lovely and I'd love a chance to go through the gears with her.

Get it bought then marra!

I’m sure you can find hours of fun the same way she did...

Lovely car and GLWS.

I don't get the listing after VBH. Not my cup of tea and I find her quite irritating to watch.

If you watch back some old Fifth Gears the innuendo is cringeworthy. Both VBH and Plato. Makes you feel sick!

I love it. Normal man conversation without the bloody PC, bloody diversity, bloody millennial snowflake bloody nonsense crap.

I don't get the listing after VBH. I find her quite irritating to watch.

You've obviously not seen some of her films, the best one being Filth Gear where she helps a mechanic with a big end problem.

I love it. Normal man conversation without the bloody PC, bloody diversity, bloody millennial snowflake bloody nonsense crap.
How dare you insult snowflakes, we are an all encompassing society you know

I’d happily sit in the passenger seat with her driving...or even the drivers seat :rolleyes:

Did it taste nice Roger ?

The heated seats never worked in Rogers car so I recon VBH didn't get to excited seating in them to left off to much steam lol

I find that Rebecca Jackson more appealing than VBH.

Even Ginny Buckley is more favoured than VBH IMHO.

I don't know either Dean, but VBH is just a very pleasant friendly woman. Nothing more.
I don't get the lust for her either TBH:D

REPORTED!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom