When can a crash be classed as funny?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
pluggers said:
:( Dont work for me :( Tryed IE and Firefox.
I think you need a fairly recent version of Windows Media Player and for it to installed as a plugin for your web browser for it to work.

S.

Steve_Perry said:
Click here and here to find out :D

S.

Excellent! Don't you just hate it when that happens as you try to demo something to colleagues or senior directors (no matter how many times you rehearse it!). Maybe it's just when we're using Micro$oft :)

Steve_Perry said:
I think you need a fairly recent version of Windows Media Player and for it to installed as a plugin for your web browser for it to work.

S.

All sorted now thanks,It was media player acting up,I had to download it off the Windows site and install it again. :D

Sun can do it too !!

I was at an early release show for Solaris 10 last year and the Marketing Directory for Sun UK turned up and started to do his presentation...

and (click) we see that the grow.....

Hang on (click)(click)(click)(click)(click)(click)....

"It's not working :( ..."

Followed by words to the effect of its nice to see my marketing budget puts all these monkeys in hotel for the night in order to arrange the kit for this to work first time only for me to stand here like an idiot :mad: ....

Finishes his presentation (without slides and marches off to chew on someones ****)

Techy walks on stage to do the good bits, pick up the remote and pings the slides on to his section no problems....

Calmly looks off stage and says over his shoulder "of course if you point the remote at the projector instead of your laptop you might have a chance of changing the slides :D Whos the monkey ???? :D

I guess he is working somewhere else now :D

If it doesn't work for you...
first

second

right click on the link, save target as, and you can watch it as many times as you wish without internet:D
Spinal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom