When did you last buy fuel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm currently getting 3 months per tank on the Volvo, but my wife has been using it all this week so it's maybe time to refuel this weekend:dk:
I did fill the Mazda for her this week at less than a £ per litre. The only other refuelling I have done in living memory at under £40 has been on the bike.

Today, had to attend a funeral so took the AMG out and stuck in S+ for the hell of it!! Sure burned through some fuel in fun mode that my mate would have approved of, and given the last refill was 2 months ago, who cares if the MPG takes a hiding, LOL ...

Reactions: Nat
Don't know when I last filled up but my car came back from the garage after a month away (unavailable parts) full to the brim so a nice surprise after a 500 squids lay out :)

I topped mine up yesterday for the first time since mid March. It was 1.039 at a Jet station, which it what it has been for a few weeks. My local Shell garage was 1.08 last week but went up to 1.129! I am supposed to feel sorry for them and pay more? Stuff 'em. Leg lifting really rattles me up.

Today: 23 litres, £28 for Shell V-Power Unleaded ... full tank now, should last for a bit ...

My local Esso station yesterday 95 unleaded 111.9/ltr, supreme 134.9. As my JZR only takes 10 Ltrs or so, I wasn’t too bothered, even though I put Supreme in, but I don’t think I’d fill up my diesel there at the moment......

My local Esso station yesterday 95 unleaded 111.9/ltr, supreme 134.9. As my JZR only takes 10 Ltrs or so, I wasn’t too bothered, even though I put Supreme in, but I don’t think I’d fill up my diesel there at the moment......
That doesn’t seem much cheaper than pre lockdown.

Definitely 99p here, odd, as usually Northern Ireland is the most expensive fuel!

99p petrol.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom