When is a cabbie not a cabbie?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
When he's on BBC News 24...
rotfl.gif

http://www.techdigest.tv/2006/05/cabbie_mistaken.html
oops.gif

This is priceless!! Best bit of telly in ages, got to feel for the poor cab driver though. [smirk]

S.

saw this today at work..... absolutley priceless, love it how he just continues on with the interview anyway :D

Lol...I've had the flipside of that coin :D

A few years back when I lived in Southampton, I used to own a white 405 saloon (a taxi drivers favourite, as we all know)

I've parked up in the high street waiting for my friend to come out of the takeaway with dinner, when some random bloke opens the back door, climbs in and asks to be taken to Ocean Village.

I counter with a suggestion that he gets his eyesight checked...there's no taxi sign on my roof, and that it would really be in his best interests to get out of my car. Alas, he's decided that he is right, and I'm a lying cabbie that wants a break instead of taking the fare.

After much debate, he finally gets the message (I think I was not far from dragging him out of the car by this point!) and goes on his way. :crazy:

That video clip is priceless, however :D

Last edited:
brilliant LOL - and apparantly the 'real apple net expert' is now to be seen driving a taxi cab . . :D

just shows they dont need an 'expert' to answer stupid questions :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom