When talent runs out..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's the first time I've seen the brake lights flashing under heavy braking; you read about it in the sales material, but never usually know what it would look like in reality. It's about 1 minute into the video.

How many bad decisions can you count........?

This is (partly) the lawlessness I fear the likes of the kids on their bikes are heading for if not checked. The stakes are so much higher when cars replace bicycles.

Doesn't this episode though show the absolute stupidity of the traffic light GP - unless I'm to believe everyone shuts it down when 30mph is reached. Aye, right...

Reactions: 219
hahahah, Jamil Khan. Funniest comedian I've seen in a while, and I watch mock the week clips on YouTube quite often.
he didnt like being taken by the white car, now he can enjoy being taken from behind on a daily basis while being bars ...

This is (partly) the lawlessness I fear the likes of the kids on their bikes are heading for if not checked. The stakes are so much higher when cars replace bicycles.

Doesn't this episode though show the absolute stupidity of the traffic light GP - unless I'm to believe everyone shuts it down when 30mph is reached. Aye, right...

Yes but if he had a vest with a number on it he wouldn’t have done it would he;)

The car had a number on it , so he'd have been caught regardless .

Now he has a number on his record and he will rue the day he did that stupid stunt .

That's the first time I've seen the brake lights flashing under heavy braking; you read about it in the sales material, but never usually know what it would look like in reality. It's about 1 minute into the video.

I've had my brake lights flash when towing a caravan with my wife's Honda CRV when someone pulled out in front of, pretty scary

The car had a number on it , so he'd have been caught regardless .

But he could have avoided everything he was charged/convicted for by failing to identify himself as the driver and taking 6 points instead (had he not rolled it but escaped the pursuit).

But he could have avoided everything he was charged/convicted for by failing to identify himself as the driver and taking 6 points instead (had he not rolled it but escaped the pursuit).
Notionally yes, but in the most serious situations there would be a more thorough investigation with the aim of securing identification of the driver and therefore conviction for the underlying offence(s).

Reactions: 219
Notionally yes, but in the most serious situations there would be a more thorough investigation with the aim of securing identification of the driver and therefore conviction for the underlying offence(s).

What constitutes 'serious' though?
No sign of the other traffic light GP racer being apprehended and the drink driving would have gone unnoticed (had he not rolled it) and escaped the pursuit. Is fleeing a pursuit serious enough to warrant further identification enquiries? And what would they be? Witness statements? Interrogation of his phone? In the former possibly expecting a family member or friend to testify against him, the latter, circumstantial and contestable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom