when the eu falls apart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've reached a point now with all this that there's no longer any point worrying about it.

I shut my own business this year becasue it became no longer viable, which was terribly frustrating after posting my best ever profitable year ending Jan 2011.

The world has changed, all these experts trying to extract us from this situation are the very experts that either didn't see it coming or were responsible in part for where we ended up.

This mess is going to take years to sort out, there is no quick fix.

The upside for me is my garden has never been so well tended and my golf handicap is down to 14 as I've never had so much time on my hands, should be able to make that single figures next year.

What I find quite amazing about the Euro is that people genuinely believed it would last.

I am but a furnaceman's son from the wastelands of Doncaster, yet even I could tell it wouldn't last and the rest of Europe seems to have sleep-walked into the the pocket of Germany because of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It already has fallen apart, Hasn't anybody noticed!!!!!

The way to understand a politicians thinking, and therefore, his decisions and motives, is to think of the meaning of the word, "selfishness" multiply it by as big as number you can think of,and you have it. Politicians by their very nature, make them the worst type of people,you could have,in a situation,that we are now in.

The very act of choosing to stand for Parliament should disbar any such candidate from doing so!.

To paraphrase Groucho Marx "I would never join any club that would have me as a member"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom