When will people ever learn

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250 AMG Line Premium Plus. W205
When will people ever learn not to do stupid things,I was travelling to work this morning about 6.45am at 50ish mph in the outside lane of a duel carraige way, when someone pulled out of a side street on my left and then try to get in the outside lane in front of me (im doing 50ish they are doing 15ish mph just to use the break in the central reservation and not the roundabout 1/4 a mile away just to get on the other carraige way.I end up skidding like an idiot trying not to crash! when I draw level with them to give them every insult I can muster, I realise I must be disturbing them in their god given right to send bloody text messages to their mates,how foolish of me to disturb them :mad: :mad:

I saw a young 'un driving a souped of corsa today while gazing out of my bedroomwindow. It had blacked up windows - so dark he had to have his window open to see out - right hand on the wheel - his eyes were with his left hand which was texting :crazy: :mad: going quite fast he was too - wouldn't have taken much for a nasty accident - twit.

This sort of thing has happened twice on me now in the past 6 months and im starting to get paranoid now :crazy:

you should try driving around here - we have this system where if you are over 70 (95% of the population) then the highway code doesn't apply to you.

I drove less than 5 miles today and in that distance :-

1, A dear little old lady pulled out of a parking space in her Nissan Micra right in front of me without indicating then stopped dead to talk to her friend she had just noticed and offer her a lift then waited whilst she got in the car along with all her shopping.

2, whilst we were waiting at a pedestrian crossing in a queue of 4 cars an old guy in a Honda Civic came down the outside overtaking and nearly hitting the people on the crossing

3, as I was going round a roundabout a mini metro being driven by a woman who was at least 102 drove straight on without even slowing down and nearly took the front off my car

4, in the supermarket car park the woman parked next to us reversed her Discovery out of the parking space straight into the path of a Range Rover who's driver was looking for somewhere to park.

I used to live in central London and it's more risky driving around Bexhill than there - we don't have speed cameras because nobody dare exceed the speed imit - it's just not safe :)

Andy

pluggers said:
When will people ever learn ....
They will learn when they get hit by something BIG. Or perhaps they will pull out in front of an un-marked Police car and get knicked. :D :D :D

About a year ago I collected my car from the dealer at 5:00pm and on the way back to work came across a young ass**** driving very erratically using all the lanes of the ring road.
He had to stop next to me at a set of lights and was clearly texting. When the lights changed he didn't move off for five seconds and I kept watching in my rear mirror. I pulled up at the next lights in the very right hand lane to turn right, he came wandering down the road using both lanes cutting traffic up and then missing the empty twelve foot wide centre lane smashed straight into two cars stationary at the lights.
Deciding to leave the scene he jumped over a wall onto the railway embankment and then dropped 30 feet to the railway line smashing into the buttresses on the way down.

At least he didn't leave the scene that time, although the the Midland Mainline was closed for two hours. ;) ;)

pluggers said:
..... at 50ish mph in the outside lane of a duel carraige way, when someone pulled out of a side street on my left and then try to get in the outside lane in front of me (im doing 50ish they are doing 15ish mph ......I end up skidding like an idiot trying not to crash! :mad: :mad:

Similar scenario happended to my mate. He was going quicker admittedly. He managed to miss the car but span off the road and wrote his car off. Traffic oFficer who attended, off the record said he would have been better to hit the car.

1. The car would have been more likely to stop
2. The other car would have taken some damage for their stupidity
3. The accident most lilely would have been less serious than the resulting one
4. He would have had someones insurance to claim from

it makes me larf, (old people). i had an old dear pull out in front of me, we very nearly hit, in fact she got out to check, so i very cooly got out to see if she was ok cos she looked very shocked, and she said very feebly, "im sorry luvvy i never saw you".

i drive a 18, 430 XXL MAN truck, (the biggest on european roads) he he he

del boy said:
she said very feebly, "im sorry luvvy i never saw you".

And she's driving :eek: Good God. :crazy:

del boy said:

Not wanting to get into trucks LOL. Volvo FH16 610 Globetrotter. Impressive beast :D :devil:

pjh said:
Or perhaps they will pull out in front of an un-marked Police car and get knicked. :D :D

Like that will ever happen :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Sorry Plod but have you ever seen the police where they are needed?

a few years ago my wife's grandad was told he could no longer drive the mini bus, taking the old folks out to bingo etc as the company believed his driving was too dodgy.

atleast 5 years on he still on the roads in his private car. :crazy:

not wanting to sound bitchy or owt, but Mr tsmhhaun i cud park ur fh16 inside my cab lol, ok u can run a little faster but i still look down on u, (seriously no bitchin) lol

fh16 610 is a nice tool tho, (must say)

del boy said:
not wanting to sound bitchy or owt, but Mr tsmhhaun i cud park ur fh16 inside my cab lol, ok u can run a little faster but i still look down on u, (seriously no bitchin) lol

Is this Essex speak? Translation anyone? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom