Whena dealer really surprises you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They didn’t knock off anything when I went there.

Checked my on WBAC on Monday and it's about £2500 more than about 6 months ago. Still not selling though.

I got a better price on Motorway dot com than WBAC- very close to what I paid for the car.

I wouldn't let a dealer anywhere near my car to wash it... When it goes in for anything I specifically tell them not to.
Do a better job than I can always manage over 2 hours - LOL, And a interior Valet to boot..

That‘s Sytner. Membership of ‘The Club’ gives the car wash, free fluid top ups, free puncture repairs and maybe something else I‘ve forgotten.

Well not in this case - AMG Mercedes Synter complimentary every 3 months and @ Service time...

Better you than me. Your welcome to the complimentary wash and valet 😁

Does this include added swirl marks 😳 at no extra cost
Sure they use professionals here as never an issue...

Didn't stop WBAC offering 5% more than Mercedes -

And me taking it today - ridiculous amount - only could have wished it 2 years ago when I last got a price...!!!

The V8 is really in demand! At least the 5.5!

However both of my Car sales in the last month mean I'll have to get a little city runabout until either values level off or burst - you selling your little C class hatch? 😉

Do a better job than I can always manage over 2 hours - LOL, And a interior Valet to boot..

When I picked my car up from the dealer, with just 28 miles on it, it looked like they'd cleaned it with a brillo pad under a black light

Due to the pandemic, used cars are moving quicker than new ones.
Hence the interest in your car.

It’s not V8s, it’s used cars in general whilst WBAC are busy disrupting the used market.
could you guys explain this more please? Im interested in how WBAC are disrupting the market. I was looking at the WBAC price for my car and frankly it was 2k more then what a dealer was giving. I assume your saying that owners are now more likely not to part ex but give to WBAC and purchase only from the dealer.

They have been paying at least CAP clean for a while. The high bids are capturing a lot of the market. They are WBAC, BCA and Cinch, bear in mind. They’ve just bought Rockingham to act as a dumping ground. No sign of them easing up this strategy so far.

See it as starving the rest of the market, whilst largely feeding Cinch.

Very interesting though, hadn't realised. Just checked mine on WBAC and they offer £1500 more than I bought from a dealer for last year!
..... and are now offering another £1k on top of this, despite the miles going up.

There are hardly any used or indeed new cars at Mercedes Norwich, one of the sales team said each car in for service will have a note put in offering to buy or part ex their cars.

I am tempted to see what I can get for mine…

Robin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom