Where are my map settings on command sat nav

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paolo75

Car
B class b200
Hi Guys,

Another question, hopefully you can all help.

I have a B200 2013 model with command online Sat nav. I have read the manual titled Comand online. It says that I can change the sat nav view to 3d and so on, the orientation ect..

But when I go to the sat nav in car there are no map settings at all, are there different versions of command. Is there any way of finding out what version I have. I believe I am entitled to free upgrades with in the first 3 years of the car, I only bought the car last week. Can any one help to where to find the map settings.

Any help please

Thanks in advance

Paolo

From memory: - When you have a route entered (i.e navigating), go to the NAVI menu (top left), and its on that drop down ..

Richard

Hi Richard

Thanks for the info, am I right in saying that you have to be moving for the map settings to appear, I just read this also on another site that if the car is stationary with no key in the ignition map settings will not come up.Will give this a go tomorrow.

Paolo

Paulo
No, enter a destination so it starts telling you to turn left or right or go straight. Not moving, just navigating

(ps, i've probably always had the ignition on though)

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom