Where are the cup holders in a W205?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W44NNE

Car
C250 CDI AMG Line
Can't believe I'm actually asking this!! :-D I took delivery of a 2014 W205 C Class C250 AMG Line yesterday but it just struck me I haven't seen any cup holders.

Am I missing a storage component perhaps? Thanks and hope this isn't the most stupid question ever asked lol

If it's an auto, they're right in the centre under the little cover that opens. The cup holders can be unclipped and taken out, so they may be missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b8280b0892fd9d5e70613baf6cd3ac8d.jpg

Like this. Though this is an E Class, they look the same

Mine are in the centre under the forward cover that opens and there is one in the front of the lower door stowage area in both front doors, I don't know if there are any in the back as I haven't been in there yet! :doh:

Mine are in the centre under the forward cover that opens and there is one in the front of the lower door stowage area in both front doors, I don't know if there are any in the back as I haven't been in there yet! :doh:

In our estate, the rear cup holders are in the end of the centre arm rest. So none available unless the arm rest is down. Don't know about the saloon or coupe versions.

Thanks for the replies. Looks like they're missing; kind of glad as I thought I was going (more) nuts (than usual) :)

I'll get on to MB and ask them about it.

If you are not too bothered don't worry the cup holders in my E350 are pants and grip like soft jelly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Believe it or not the cup holder clip thingy that sits in the arm rest centre console bit is an optional extra, yup that's right!

Believe it or not the cup holder clip thingy that sits in the arm rest centre console bit is an optional extra, yup that's right!

Really? I didn't specify it, but I have them. :dk:

That's not right. You're thinking of an SLK, SLC or SL. They're standard in all other models

No, they're not standard.. i just ordered a c class coupe and this is an optional here in Romania called Stowage Package and costing 77 euro. Maybe it varies by location.. in some countries it is an optional, in others is standard.

They were optional extra on the base trim level W204 as well. Some higher trim levels got them as standard. The W204 cup holders insert is actually made by Febi and cost ~£35.

TBF, on regular routes I can live without them and just stand the cups in the central stowage; it's just if I have to emergency brake or want to go on a country road drive somewhere that it risks a latte going all over :-D

Dave.tam said:
Really? I didn't specify it, but I have them. :dk:

Yup, may have changed now but in a 2013 W204 C250 AMG with all the option boxes ticked there was also a stowage option that got ticked on mine too. £67.59. I poo you not!

I had a 63 plate W204 too and had cup holders on that. Only options were the premium and premium plus packs, but they didn't include cup holders. Not sure what's going on here lol

No, they're not standard.. i just ordered a c class coupe and this is an optional here in Romania called Stowage Package and costing 77 euro. Maybe it varies by location.. in some countries it is an optional, in others is standard.

They are in the uk [emoji23]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom