Where are the old Bluewater guys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Not meaning to thread on toes here, but I see another Bluewater meet being raised here, do have a great evening there guys.
It just lead my to thinking where the old guard of the old Bluewater meets are these days, Rashman, Alps, Alx, Lopes 80, Simon M, Mika, Simon 1966, C240sport, Marty365, Mat B, Benjy and AceJ, Matty13, a couple of whom I have seen at Goodwood very recently, and will do again in June, but some, whom I have not caught up with for ages, but it really would be good to catch up, but I cannot face, coming that far just for coffee, are any of the old guard mentioned here, or others inclined to do this, up for a Bluewater dinner and then the follow up coffee and further chat, usual 'Loch Tyne' I am thinking, not even sure how many of the guys mentioned are still in this forum, and I also rarely here, but would be good to meet up.:thumb:

Not meaning to thread on toes here, but I see another Bluewater meet being raised here, do have a great evening there guys.
It just lead my to thinking where the old guard of the old Bluewater meets are these days, Rashman, Alps, Alx, Lopes 80, Simon M, Mika, Simon 1966, C240sport, Marty365, Mat B, Benjy and AceJ, Matty13, a couple of whom I have seen at Goodwood very recently, and will do again in June, but some, whom I have not caught up with for ages, but it really would be good to catch up, but I cannot face, coming that far just for coffee, are any of the old guard mentioned here, or others inclined to do this, up for a Bluewater dinner and then the follow up coffee and further chat, usual 'Loch Tyne' I am thinking, not even sure how many of the guys mentioned are still in this forum, and I also rarely here, but would be good to meet up.:thumb:

Count on me mate!

Well Ive been attending to most bw meets for the last three years. So you count on me too ;)

I am in if I am around

Orgainse one?
I started the BW meets! :D

I can't even pass on the reins without them falling apart :rolleyes:

come on Rash when the weather is anything but 90deg you turn up in the Alfa:thumb:
You started the Bluewater(less) meets

Orgainse one?
I started the BW meets! :D

I can't even pass on the reins without them falling apart :rolleyes:

You certainly fit the bmw driver criteria!

I've moved even further away from BW now but if anything comes of this I would make the trip down. It has been a long time.

I've organised them for the last few years so count me in! :thumb:

Hi Steve, not me organising anything here, LOL! I know you have already done a few meets, but enjoyed reading Rash and yourself's banter here!:D did laugh reading through it all!

I am just off on holiday, but if there's a few interested, I might put my foot forward, although I raised it all initially to see where all the good ole boys were, good to see a few are still about, look forward to catching up with yourself and the other guys.:thumb:

:D Have a good time Ricky, I'm sure we'll try and sort something out in the next month or so! :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom