Where can I buy replace body trim piece for my W245

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JacksonT

Car
Mercedes B
Last night, someone nicked the rear left side trim piece. I'm not sure where to purchase a replacement. Any suggestions? The part number: A 169 690 41 62. If it's in black, that would be great. I don't want to spend more than £30 as it is a small trim piece.

Thank you

Thank you mate. I have sent an email to them to make sure it is the right part and that it is in black. A bit steep price wise for a small trim piece but expected for Mercedes
Have you tried asking a Mercedes dealer directly?

It would not be the first time that parts are offered on eBay etc at higher prices than from MB.

Have you tried asking a Mercedes dealer directly?

It would not be the first time that parts are offered on eBay etc at higher prices than from MB.
This exactly. I've often found MB dealers sell trim at cheaper prices than eBay etc.

Thank you guys. I'll contact my local Mercedes and see what they can offer. But usually, they only provide it primed, right?

Update. I contacted MB New Castle and MB Edinburgh through their eBay shop, and both came back with the same price of £34.99. But the part is primed. I would need to get it to a body shop and get it painted. I contacted MB Croydon, and they are selling it for £31, which is also primed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom