Where can i find 9.5" wide wheels?! - AMG/Brabus reps...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coshy

Car
Clk 230K Cabriolet - Fully loaded
Hi, im putting some new wheels on the car, at the moment i have 8.5" wide on the front and 9.5" wide on the rear.. I want the same sizes again as i already have the tyres, like the look etc.. But i can't seem to get hold of them anywhere..

Any ideas where i could get some from, i need 18x8.5" and 18x9.5" staggered set-up, either AMG or Brabus reps.

Thanks Tim

Sorry, i don't understand why you're changing them. If you like the look, have the tyres and they're the right size, then why not stick with them!?

The SL 230 range rims come in those sizes.... and will fit straight on your car with different bolts.... I had SL AMG's on my previous CLK500

Hi, thanks for the help. The reason why i'm changing the wheels is because the ones which came on my car when i got it have kerb marks all over so i thought i'd keep them during the winter and then fit the new wheels. I've just ordered a set of AMG VII wheels in 18x8" and 18x9", there the same wheels as fitted to the new CLS AMG with 5 spokes, each spoke with 3 spines..

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/images/wheels/1818-xl.jpg

Are they genuine? I thought AMG only made that design in 19".

Regards

Are they genuine? I thought AMG only made that design in 19".

Regards

From their website Mercedes AMG BMW alloy wheels & tyres, UK wheel alloys

quotes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom