Where can i get a W203 Brabus Exhaust !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blueserenity777

Car
Kleemann C-class
Rang local mercedes and they dont stock the W203 Brabus on their system now..even gave them the part no..QB20367400..only the W204 and other models now..
So where can i now source the Brabus Exhaust System..Rear Silencer and Middle Box..

Any Ideas !!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Brabus are only in Guildford, Surrey. That might be best bet.

Really..had no idea..went via brabus site and all they say is contact local MB dealer for United Kingdom..
Now, need to find the guilford address and phone number..

This should be it....

Brabus Individuals (UK). 3000 Cathedral Hill Industrial Estate. Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YB. 07071 244 166

Don't know if you are aware but all Brabus Exhausts are made by Remus you will probably be able to get the exact Exhaust you want from a Remus stockist, If you are struggling let me know but I had no trouble tracking one down for my W208

Don't know if you are aware but all Brabus Exhausts are made by Remus you will probably be able to get the exact Exhaust you want from a Remus stockist, If you are struggling let me know but I had no trouble tracking one down for my W208

I did not know that..thanks for the info..might check out remus prices as well..learning a lot

I went to East london today and happened to see a Brabus CLK 200k pass by..it had the brabus exhaust system..it is a beautiful low deep hum..really nice..just hope i get this exhaust sorted out..

Rang local mercedes and they dont stock the W203 Brabus on their system now..even gave them the part no..QB20367400..only the W204 and other models now..
So where can i now source the Brabus Exhaust System..Rear Silencer and Middle Box..

Any Ideas !!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was going to get the Brabus back box fitted on to my W203 but becasue it was so loud I decided not to but each to their own and when I heard the sound from another W203 is was not for me as sounded like a kitted up boy racers' car.

Anyone know what effect the middle box has if it is a brabus or stock MB..getting pricing for rear silencer and one for middle and rear combo pricing..big difference in price..so wondering if rear brabus exhaust is ok for the low hum,grunt,woof woof whatever it does..:confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyone know what effect the middle box has if it is a brabus or stock MB..getting pricing for rear silencer and one for middle and rear combo pricing..big difference in price..so wondering if rear brabus exhaust is ok for the low hum,grunt,woof woof whatever it does..:confused: :confused: :confused:

See my PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom