Where can I get badges for my wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash213

Car
SL350 2012
for sl350 year 2012.

The badge that goes on the wheels.

I'm getting them all refurbed but need a new badge for couple of the wheels. They are terrible the current ones really tbh.

any advice would be great

Attachments

• dwcfwdf.jpg
    dwcfwdf.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 56
cheers boss.

think ill get them ebay

im guessing most will fit ?

Another thumbs up here for the eBay ones.

I only use the plain ones with the 3 pointed star, once deteriorated... off to eBay I go.

Right, i bought these, but unsure they will fit?

getting the wheels sorted out this week as they are in bad condition, and was going to ask the fella to put these new ones on

from the picture, will these fit?

cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 40
As long as they are the same size, they should be fine. Reach around to the rear of the wheels and push the existing centre cap out/off, and fit the new one from the front.

Be careful to squeeze in the metal ring on the back of the cap in so it goes into the hole in the wheel. If you are a bit hamfisted, the plastic lugs will break off the back holding that metal ring on.
Otherwise, fit as Abb above says.

I got a set off ebay for £9 delivered. if they get tatty after a while back off to ebay for more...

Have to say that the ones off ebay are OK but not that good. Got some recently to replace the big star ones which were looking a bit tatty. In comparison with the Mercedes ones they are much more flimsy and the decorative bit is pressed foil over the plastic centre and not too well fixed and they don't fit very well. No problem putting the Mercedes ones in but with the others you have to be careful or they will go in at an angle. They are OK and if you need something temporary and cheap then they are fine but personally after trying them I will replace them with the Mercedes ones.

eBay Ones didn't work for me

Kept breaking

Bought MB OEM perfect fit and very good quality

eBay did the job for me OP. I bought an aftermarket set of wheels which needed smaller centre caps.

Got these for under £15 delivered. Very pleased with the these.

BE84676F-D040-4E29-B51C-F6C584C19C37_zpsxn2df9qx.jpg

I got mine from eBay £10!!
Cheep as chips so got two sets
Blue and a black set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom