Where can i get my arches rolled?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KLP 92

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S600, SL600, C250TD
Inned to have the internal lip of my rear arch rolled or hammered in as it is rubbing on my new wheels. Is there anyone that can recommend me a good place to have it done? Preferably in the London area please.

I will use them on tuesday. Let you know them

KLP

try Elite in rainham, they normally do a good job!

also extreme in harlow

there is also a place right near brands hatch but i cant remember what it was called - not much help sorry!.

careful tho, when the guy popped the bonnet he pulled the little plastic release lever straight out of the grill!

have u had your arches done yet!
need my rears doing too.
where they rolled or hammered, hows the paint work scratched/cracked!!

I went to the company suggested but they nicely told me before starting to roll my archs that they could buckle or kink. This put me right off as i like my arches the way they are without kinks! I am trying to find a company that will guareentee not to damage the arches. Should be done in next few days.

KLP

i dont think you will find any company that will guarentee that! when you roll your arches theres always the slight chance that they may kink or the paint will crack.

ive had a few cars done in the past, inc the merc, and i have only had the paint cracka little on the merc on the inderside of the arch which i rust treated and touched up and you cant see it!

they are only covering their backs!

let me know if you find a firm that will guarentee it...

Also try R-Tec Design in St Albans...

Cracking of paintwork dependent upon its age... Usually, the pait is warmed up using blower gun before they start ... the rolling machine is attached directly to the wheelarch ...

Hope this helps ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom