Where do i get an sls serviced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Skipping a year = 100% a NO!

totally bonkers.
Having recently been looking for an E350 convertible. I am literally gob shacked to see the the way people skimp on looking after their cars.

I am actually in shock. SO many have missed services when it should be annual, 95% of the cars I have seen have poor crap tyres on them: firestones, pandalls, accelerras and all sorts of other ****e I have never even heard of.

I never generally find it this bad searching for a BMW - I am dumb founded at the lack of care on the mercs. Just unreal.

The fact that you are thinking of skipping a service on an SLS should mean you get a slap :wallbash::wallbash: on a flick on your balls: and thats sore!

Thanks David for the info, I shall certainly give Shane and Will a try next time.
Main Dealers have always been cagey about protecting their hourly rip off rates I guess,

first they told me 3 hours so I drove home in the courtesy car 25 miles, then drove back 3 hours later and it wasn't ready, they then said another 2 hours, I had a meeting so I had to drive 25 miles home again for my meeting and couldn't make it back to warrington that day, so I had to take another morning off and drive back in the morning. The car had been left parked outside over night and it was full of dried on seeds from a tree.
:eek::eek:

P.S.MB8701, I might like that :) it depends whos flicking them ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom