Where does SIM card go CL 55 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ducati

Car
CL55 AMG, 500 SEC, SL 280 R107
Hi Guy's am struggling to find where the sim card goes on the phone. It is the phone that fixes on cradle. Also do I need some kind of additional pin number aswell? Have been looking in all the books but to no avail :wallbash:

No one on here have any ideas ?

Would you mind telling a bit more details about the car. Which phone option (option code) is it (if you don't know, can you post/PM the VIN). Which model year is the car (VIN would tell that too)?

I cannot figure out what you mean by a "phone that fixes on the cradle", in my opinion all hand held phones today do that with an UHI cradle adapter but you probably mean a fixed phone installation, perhaps one with a BT handset?

will try & sort picture out. just cannot find where the sim goes, just ridiculous :wallbash: no where on the phone it goes !!

will try & sort picture out. just cannot find where the sim goes, just ridiculous :wallbash: no where on the phone it goes !!

Do you have a big handset connected with a curly cable? You should have a SIM card slot somewhere in the handset, it is likely taking a big SIM card, a credit card size.

Do you have a big handset connected with a curly cable? You should have a SIM card slot somewhere in the handset, it is likely taking a big SIM card, a credit card size.

Yes it is a big handset with curly cable. But there is no slot for the sim card including credit card size one ?

I thought it connected with your own phone in the vehicle via Bluetooth. Dunno.

Look under rear passenger right hand seat. Phone controller is under there.

Richard

Look under rear passenger right hand seat. Phone controller is under there.

Richard

Do you have to lift the seat up, or is it where the carpet comes up to the seat where the fuses fit?

The seat base lifts up, by pushing in the front corner to release the latch.

I find it hard to beleive MB would make it that difficult though to insert a SIM. Can you PM me your chasiss number and i'll look it up on parts catalog to work out what your car actually has

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom