Where else apart from WIM?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dubsR33, Apr 11, 2014.

1. dubsR33

dubsR33 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLK 320 & 515bhp R33
    Hey guys Wheels in Motion are by far the best place to fix the common 'Pull to the left' problem most Mercs have..

However i simply cannot get there due to how far away it is and my work/family life kids etc

Where close to Bristol 100% can fix the problem?

On WIM's website they straight up mention the pull to the left problem and say they can fix it

[​IMG]

There has to be another place that can do this right?
    Has anyone had the problem fixed by another company nearer to Bristol?

I would really want to get this done asap

Many thanks cheers :thumb:

2. V12

V12 MB Club Veteran

Car:
    S320CDI LWB
  3. OP
    OP
    dubsR33

dubsR33 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLK 320 & 515bhp R33
    i know John from FCM quite well - I've had various jobs done from him for the skyline over the years
    and had my car on his stand at car shows etc

Although they are very good for normal tracking and wheel alignment, I'm very sure they wouldn't even be aware of the whole 'Mercedes pulling to the left problem'

So yes, like protyre and other places that offer tracking/balancing and alignment - they won't be able to fix it...

Im after a place that knows all about the 'Merc pulling to the left' and fixes it etc
    Cheers thanks :)

4. C43AMG

C43AMG MB Club Veteran

Car:
    500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ), 2010 Brabus Smart ( Exclusive ) )
    Give WIM a call, I'm sure they will advise you.

5. V12

V12 MB Club Veteran

Car:
    S320CDI LWB
    They are listed on the wheels in motion website which usually means that Tony has provided them with training/support or just recommends them for the great work they do.

As they are part of the WIM network, if they are unsure of how to cure the pulling then they will seek advice directly from WIM.

It's not rocket science. Any decent alignment operator should understand the principles behind the pulling.

Tags: