Where from & what do you do for a living !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I work with heavy Cranes 600t+ generally building wind turbines, both onshore and offshore, mainly in Europe and Scandinavia.

I live in a lovely small village on the north Yorkshire / Middlesbrough boarder

I gave up counting at 250 because it I realised it was a pointless exercise.

My job; make sure this lot is built right & to drink the tea.

Attachments

• P1000408.JPG
    P1000408.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 69
  • P1000409.JPG
    P1000409.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 70
  • P1000415.JPG
    P1000415.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Couple more on Curtis Island, including a nice little runabout...

Attachments

• P1090330.jpg
    P1090330.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 57
  • P1090332.jpg
    P1090332.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 52
  • P1090352.jpg
    P1090352.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 64
Central Scotland.

Grumpy old IT git currently struggling to to stay technical in the last years of his career because grumpy old IT gits are thought of as grumpy out of date old IT gits and only good for project management and project admin or shifted into supporting roles. When the money and promotion ladder isn't important people think there is something wrong with you.

Curently live in Bedfordshire and Vladimir, Russia.

I spent most of my working life in the motor trade and recently sold my motor trade website design business and now relax and enjoy myself :)

Central Scotland.

Grumpy old IT git currently struggling to to stay technical in the last years of his career because grumpy old IT gits are thought of as grumpy out of date old IT gits and only good for project management and project admin or shifted into supporting roles. When the money and promotion ladder isn't important people think there is something wrong with you.
One of the reasons I sold my web design business! Tech was going too fast in a direction I wasn't "into" such as social media feeds etc.

Glad I'm out, although I had 17 great years building dealer group sites.

Born and bred in West London. Since then lived in Suffolk, Middlesex, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Hampshire and now Cambridgeshire. First 36 years career in telecommunications; research then submarine cable development and finally overseas consultancy. Then ten years in motor trade (IT and marketing) that mainly comprised driving around in prestige and sports cars :) Now retired and doing as little as possible - well, as little as our two year old daughter will allow!

Virgin curer, East Midlands :p

Varied career, just retired from IT (mostly USA tech companies), last couple of years in Belgium for Google. Heading to Lincolnshire after spending most of my life in the south.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Yes, put some piccies up of the real monsters...

To be honest I stopped taking pictures about 10 years ago :D but currently in charge of one of these.... 750t liebherr LG1750
noticias-LG1750.jpg

Nice! Got a mate who works for Heerema who is pretty upset with you guys right now! :):)

I don't work for that company, that's just a random picture.... Whats the problem? I work at heerema about 20 odd years ago!

Retired Project Health and Safety Manager for a US oil and gas major.......and a bit of crude oil and LPG product measurement on the side!!

Hail from North of Middlesbrough, but now live outside Darlington.

RR

I've been struggling lately as a shoplifter in Argos, so I'm going to start harvesting information from my home here, at MB Club. ;)

Live in Surrey but work in central London as an IT consultant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom