Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Virus is the excuse and distraction for the Nwo if you had read /watched my previous links you would have your answers.
Gates and Soros believe themselves as the Antichrist.
There will be the end money and a Digital currency will take its place also.
The Eu is comprised of the 179 Countires that is Agenda 21 amongst others

There will be an end to cash transactions. Where the EU went wrong with the euro was in having a currency without both political and fiscal (i.e. taxation) control. Once that is achieved, forget cash distributors!

Imho what "it" is all about is building a Technocracy.

This has been going on for a good while now but as the old saying goes "Never let a good crisis go to waste" the process is now being accelerated.

Thankfully good old humans keep being human so most can see through the "experts" as they keep making mistakes and not taking their own advice.

The contact tracing (mass tracking by "voluntary" ap), the Internet of Things (again mass tracking & surveillance via 5/6 G on an unprecedented scale) and digital ID's/ money/ health/ travel (where the likes of Microsoft will make $$$) will all be heavily resisted but little by little they will make them mandatory "for health reasons" or some other social construct until democracy is all but gone.

The EU is already dead due to us and now the Italian Bonds fiasco and Germany.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Imho what "it" is all about is building a Technocracy.

This has been going on for a good while now but as the old saying goes "Never let a good crisis go to waste" the process is now being accelerated.

Thankfully good old humans keep being human so most can see through the "experts" as they keep making mistakes and not taking their own advice.

The contact tracing (mass tracking by "voluntary" ap), the Internet of Things (again mass tracking & surveillance via 5/6 G on an unprecedented scale) and digital ID's/ money/ health/ travel (where the likes of Microsoft will make $$$) will all be heavily resisted but little by little they will make them mandatory "for health reasons" or some other social construct until democracy is all but gone.

The EU is already dead due to us and now the Italian Bonds fiasco and Germany.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Agree with everything else. However, as much as I would like to see the EU abandoned as a project, it is such an essential component of the NWO that it will be saved ..... looking different perhaps ... but as an entity still standing. Macron and Merkel are in there to do that. The southern/Med countries may be collateral damage.

Let's also not forget that, if Brexit is undone, the EU model will still work.

Western shut down benifits the Eu as thats what there about. to scrap the old system and implement there NWO or one government that’s what there about and have been since day one plenty of history out there to confirm it. Not to mention the 179 other countries who signed up for the same thing.

Aren't the US and Canada part of the West?

Why would the NWO seek to destroy the people it is trying to own and control?

Why would the NWO seek to destroy the people it is trying to own and control?

Gates wants to reduce the world population. Laudable, but who eventually decides?

Not sure what you mean by destroy, but either they've had a hand in it or (my view) they're using the opportunity to their advantage. If you accept that their aim is to control and run the West, some people are going to get hurt. To them the rest of us are omelettes and eggs. Absolute power corrupts absolutely ... it is the end goal which justifies the means. Under their model, the Western economy is much smaller ..

.... but they own more of it and have control of it. Size of wealth is unimportant ... it is the proportion which counts.

Agree with everything else. However, as much as I would like to see the EU abandoned as a project, it is such an essential component of the NWO that it will be saved ..... looking different perhaps ... but as an entity still standing. Macron and Merkel are in there to do that. The southern/Med countries may be collateral damage.

Let's also not forget that, if Brexit is undone, the EU model will still work.
I cannot see the UK govt undoing the Brexit vote, unless there is a change of uk govt before the end of this year or the current govt do a complete U turn.

No it would not. Cutting out the middle man is always more efficient. Drug makers are not risk averse anyway, that is their business.

Ergh - what medical experience does the government have? None - they are, by their own admission, relying on science to drive their policy....Therefore By your own statement they are excluded....

Gates wants to reduce the world population. Laudable, but who eventually decides?

What a bizarre statement - whatever makes you believe that?

Ergh - what medical experience does the government have? None - they are, by their own admission, relying on science to drive their policy....Therefore By your own statement they are excluded....
The Government is democratically elected and funds the NHS Tropical & Infectious Disease Departments around the Uk. There are you Medical experts alongside UK medical academics.

Not some random American billionaire who for whatever reason decides he wants to take control, of the process.

And the are paying that science vast amounts to further there agenda.

Reading this thread makes me feel as i am in an episode of the X Files...

I’m just waiting for Cigarette Man to appear...

What a bizarre statement - whatever makes you believe that?

It's his mission statement ..... it's what drives him .... a healthier world population. Look at any of his Foundation publicity.

But far less of us.

There are reports that women in Africa have been sterilised without consent (i.e. not being told) by organsations working for his Foundation. That area is very foggy, however, and not proven.

I'm not suggesting he's going to reintroduce Logan's Run, but population control is his thing. Birth control, selected vaccinations ... who decides?

Does that change your view about things?

Not really , Gates openly admitted it.

Really? I must have missed that.

I know he has said he thinks the world population should be smaller but that is, i think very different from “wanting” and actively pursuing a reduction....

It's his mission statement ..... it's what drives him .... a healthier world population. Look at any of his Foundation publicity.

But far less of us.

There are reports that women in Africa have been sterilised without consent (i.e. not being told) by organsations working for his Foundation. That area is very foggy, however, and not proven.

I'm not suggesting he's going to reintroduce Logan's Run, but population control is his thing. Birth control, selected vaccinations ... who decides?

Does that change your view about things?

No - I see absolutley no evidence he is engaged in any such activities. I dont see that wanting a healthier population means a smaller population. If he wanted to reduce it, why spend so much fighting to eliminate malaria?

Oh well time for my medication...

And if this conspiracy is true, then bring it on so l can leave this miserable earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom