Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread makes me feel as i am in an episode of the X Files...

I’m just waiting for Cigarette Man to appear...

Yes, the truth is indeed out there ... you just have to look! :)

The Smoking Man ... he died.

Now Scully ..... I viewed a house over here (not the one we bought, but not far away) in 2006. It was a holiday home for a Canadian tv producer and, in discussion, he mentioned he had worked on the X Files. Much to the missus' annoyance, I was dribbling over him working with Gillian Anderson. She needn't have worried - he said she was the most high-maintenance woman he or his colleagues had ever known.

Ah well, back to Kristin Scott Thomas! :cool:

No - I see absolutley no evidence he is engaged in any such activities. I dont see that wanting a healthier population means a smaller population. If he wanted to reduce it, why spend so much fighting to eliminate malaria?

Oh well time for my medication...

And if this conspiracy is true, then bring it on so l can leave this miserable earth.

Don't give in that easily .... come and join us at Tora Bora. ;)

It's his mission statement ..... it's what drives him .... a healthier world population. Look at any of his Foundation publicity.

But far less of us.

There are reports that women in Africa have been sterilised without consent (i.e. not being told) by organsations working for his Foundation. That area is very foggy, however, and not proven.

I'm not suggesting he's going to reintroduce Logan's Run, but population control is his thing. Birth control, selected vaccinations ... who decides?

Does that change your view about things?

So why keep referring to it then?

[QUOTE="greenmanslk, post: 2905091, member: 149005] And if this conspiracy is true, then bring it on so l can leave this miserable earth.
[/QUOTE]

We agree on that, if it is true I don’t to be here either. And I fear for my children growing up with Zero privicy.

No - I see absolutley no evidence he is engaged in any such activities. I dont see that wanting a healthier population means a smaller population. If he wanted to reduce it, why spend so much fighting to eliminate malaria?

Oh well time for my medication...

And if this conspiracy is true, then bring it on so l can leave this miserable earth.

In the West, we have advanced medicine and we use birth control measures such as contraceptives and family planning.

In the developing world, there is little use of contraceptives, but historically this was coupled with high child mortality rate due to illness and disease, and so the balance was maintainted as far as population growth is concerned.

What happened in recent decades, is that the population in the developing world increasingly has access to cheap generic drugs, through both patent expiration and voluntary licenses (pharmaceutical granting a royalty-free license to manufacture their patented drugs in developing countries) as well a massive drive to introduce free vaccination against childhood diseases.

But the net result is drastically lower child mortality rates in some of the world's poorer countries, and very quick population growth, leading to even more extreme poverty.

What many have said (this is not Gates' idea BTW) is that together with the introduction of free vaccination programmes in the developing world, we should also educate the population in these countries to use contraceptives and family planning, in order to prevent the further spread of poverty through rapid population growth in countries with limited resources.

Some see this as our responsibility and obligation to the people in these countries, because we (the West) created the problem in the first place via our drive to eliminate childhood disease.

Now, you may disagree, and many do, including due to religious reasons (some faiths prohibit the use of contraceptives), but also for other ideological reasons.

But both points of view - pro and con - are legitimate and do neither constitute a conspiracy theory.

The Gates Foundation promotes both free vaccination and birth control through use of contraceptives and family-planning in the developing world.

Obviously, this has been turned on its head by those seeking to discredit Gates. And that's where the facts end and the conspiracy theories start.

Last edited:
It's funny how those with weird views feel the need to keep banging the drup.

Perhaps there is hope that if repeated enough someone will start believing.

Never let the facts....😉

And it’s just that which makes people follow the establishment, because they/we are constantly barraged with the same old stuff on the radio, tv, internet, how you are taught in education and web, making it hard to think for yourself.

Anyone who can think for themselves are in the minority and get view upon as conspiracy theorist.

And it’s just that which makes people follow the establishment, because they/we are constantly barraged with the same old stuff on the radio, tv, internet, how you are taught in education and web, making it hard to think for yourself.

Anyone who can think for themselves are in the minority and get view upon as conspiracy theorist.

Really, no.

We can all think for ourselves but it usually results in rational outcomes.

Since I was in primary school... and then in middle school, high school, and finally university.... the one thing my various teachers always thought me, was that I should think for myself.

This is not just me, BTW, this is how we try and educate our children in the West: to be free thinkers. Unfortunately it does not always work.... some people go through the same education system as everyone else but still end-up being more gullible than others.

How many new and original conspiracy theories have you personally come-up with?

I find that most people who believe in conspiracy theories simply repeat what they read elsewhere. This is not the same as thinking for yourself. You simply prefer to accept one pre-prepared thought (by the conspiracy theorists) to another pre-prepared thought (by the 'Establishment', whoever they may be). In either case you are being fed with whatever thoughts others have prepared for you. Accepting a conspiracy theory that you read online is not free thinking. Quite the opposite.

Last edited:
It's funny how those with weird views feel the need to keep banging the drup.

Conspiracy theorists surround themselves with like minded people which, in their minds, confirms that the conspiracies must be true.

@markjay

None, Only what is Obvious to anyone who can see, Everything i've thought and said so far has come true with this whole cv19 plandemic.

We will see what happens with the rest of the story from here...

Cash is irrelevant - it is only a promise to pay and its value derives from the trust that some one else will honour that

not that digital bytes in a digital vault give me any more confidence

the future is in skills allowing a bartering of trades..

ID2020 Alliance. Is this a false conspiracy theory?

Mastercard is the latest to sign up with the ID2020 alliance.

Wake Up!

Only what is Obvious to anyone who can see,

Bit of a cliche amongst believers to make that kind of assertion.

Everything i've thought and said so far has come true with this whole cv19 plandemic.

Bit of a cliche among believers to to make this kind of assertion as well.

That's thing about this sort of belief. It becomes self-sustaining because it feeds itself and discards anything against as either misunderstood or untrue. And 'evidence' is pumped by selection and boosting detail as a means of asserting it more strongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom