Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ID2020 Alliance. Is this a false conspiracy theory?

Mastercard is the latest to sign up with the ID2020 alliance.

Wake Up!

It’s on the web so it’s must be a fantasists wet dream.., sorry I mean it must be true...

It’s on the web so it’s must be a fantasists wet dream.., sorry I mean it must be true...
No doubt you believe the BBC?

No - I’ve already stated I don’t trust or believe the BBC, a point you will know because you responded to it.,,
Good man greenmanslk & AMGeed, but ID2020 is not a conspiracy theory, it is very real with patents. Just read up on it if you want, if adults do not understand what it is then what hope is there for future generations.

Maybe but a patent doesn’t mean it will happen

Patents can be, and are, used to protect a market position by excluding new market entrants...

Maybe but a patent doesn’t mean it will happen

Patents can be, and are, used to protect a market position by excluding new market entrants...
You are of course correct. Maybe it will never go live.

But the perfect excuse to make it go live is now because of this pandemic, via contact tracing.

Care to elaborate?

Post 250 (Usa Fauci under Obarma gave china 3.7 Million) bring down the West) 1st april
Post 386 More evidence came from a lab in China
Post 535 Bill Gates biggest Funder of the W.H.O 18th April
Post 642 Bill Gates Jenner Institue Oxford 20th April (vaccine)
Post 664 Gates Getting into Crypto 22 April
Post 782 Gates and the Uk Govenment involvement way before Boris gave him 210million

There's loads of video's ive posted which have been removed by You tube "Censored"

Im sure you'll pick at the above but i've been busy between all the above finding plenty out and made my own links tying up The WHO / GATES / Obarma
Along with Chris Whitty, and Dr Anthony Fauci , all associated with Gates.

Which is all now out in the open now if you look. You want find much in the MSM but no surprise there when Youtube etc are deleting everything which doesn't go with the agenda.

And Now we are surprised Boris funded gates lol not me.

Chipchop is far better explaning himself than me , rest assured I haven’t been surprised about how events have turned out In the slightest.

Last edited:
You are of course correct. Maybe it will never go live.

But the perfect excuse to make it go live is now because of this pandemic, via contact tracing.

and yet we all are, selling our soul to social media.

I saw an interview with a chav type saying she wouldn’t use the tracing app because of privacy concerns.

less than 10 minutes on google found her open social media accounts...selling her soul on FB

Post 250 (Usa Fauci under Obarma gave china 3.7 Million) bring down the West) 1st april
Post 386 More evidence came from a lab in China
Post 535 Bill Gates biggest Funder of the W.H.O 18th April
Post 642 Bill Gates Jenner Institue Oxford 20th April (vaccine)
Post 664 Gates Getting into Crypto 22 April
Post 782 Gates and the Uk Govenment involvement way before Boris gave him 210million

There's loads of video's ive posted which have been removed by You tube "Censored"

Im sure you'll pick at the above but i've been busy between all the above finding plenty out and made my own links tying up The WHO / GATES / Obarma
Along with Chris Whitty, and Dr Anthony Fauci , all associated with Gates.

Which is all now out in the open now if you look. You want find much in the MSM but no surprise there when Youtube etc are deleting everything which doesn't go with the agenda.

And Now we are surprised Boris funded gates lol not me.

Chipchop is far better explaning himself than me , rest assured I haven’t been surprised about how events have turned out In the slightest.

Boris didn’t give Gates any money...

...There's loads of video's ive posted which have been removed by You tube "Censored"...

There are two possible explanations as to why.

One is that YouTube is part of the establishment, and the 'elite' are exercising mind-control over the world's population, removing any content that may jeopardise their secretive plans for world domination.

The other is that YouTube is a commercial organisation like any other, employing normal people as moderators, who think that these video clips are bordering on between slightly wacky and full-on insane, that they are baseless, and contain fake news and fabricated facts.

I know we are going to disagree as to which one is the correct explanation.

I have said this several times but eventually gave up repeating myself.

Some people don’t understand the legal structure of the foundation nor can they reconcile the timeline (Gates personally donated 2 months before the UK govt) nor can they calculate that the $figure Gates “claims” to have donated is less than the $ equivalent of the £210m from the UK Government.

Unless they think Gates skimmed some off the top 😱

God forbid anyone ever benefits from the NHS which runs in part on charitable donations.

and yet we all are, selling our soul to social media.

I saw an interview with a chav type saying she wouldn’t use the tracing app because of privacy concerns.

less than 10 minutes on google found her open social media accounts...selling her soul on FB
All a question of consent. You have a choice to use social media if you wish. Everyone knows they are just mass data mining operations now.

Now the next generation is "Tracing" apps which will not be mandatory but peer pressure will be constructed so use is preferred. Maybe you will get social credits like in China if you are a good little citizen and comply. Free Starbucks coffee etc.

Then they will be mandatory when someone deems the risk high. Consent no longer required.

Ain't happening as far as i am concerned.

...God forbid anyone ever benefits from the NHS which runs in part on charitable donations.

As do the RLNI, NSPCC, RSPCA, among many others.

However, Gates is a pariah so his money is untouchable (according to some).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom