Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Yes babies do build their immunity through exposure - just like a child or adult - but if they come into contact with a particularly deadly disease which their immune system cannot deal with then babies and toddlers die, just like children and adults die.

Some children in the developing world do indeed grow up to be a healthy adults in Africa, and a huge number never make it, with far too many babies and children dying before they reach adulthood.
I Suppose that next we'll here that the official child mortality rates in developing countries is... fake. There's always a reason to reject inconvenient facts.

Hats off to you Africacheck.org certainly not heard of them, your getting the hang of this mark lol ;) and Yes Sir I will agree to disagree. 🙂

Hi Steve,

As well as the loss of sense and smell other symptoms of c-19 i have found in the press include...

dry cough
high temp
fever/ aches/ chills
breathing difficult/ bluish lips/ bluish toes/ chest pain
diarrhea
nausea
malaise/ confusion/ fatigue/ exhaustion/ disorientation
sense of discomfort/ uneasiness/ illness
sever confusion/ inability to be alert/ inability to wake up
headaches/ dizzyness

You name it and according to our media it's a symptom.

Things mentioned that are NOT symptoms include...

runny nose
sore throat

Why don't they just say symptoms are anything.
Those look like symptoms of a virus to me, so I’m not surprised that COVID-19 shows similar symptoms.

Bills not bothered about saving lives, He is just interested in money Bob
Bill made his money years ago - now he is simply spending some of it doing some good in the world (and making himself feel good about it)

That's one man's view, with half a million supporters. There are other views, of course:

Isn't the Internet a great thing? Absolute freedom to be heard. All views. So that people can pick-and-choose what they want to believe, and reject everything else. Bliss.
Africacheck.org is funded by none other than The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

They sure do fund a lot of things in the vaccine world . "The most powerful doctor in the world. Who is not a doctor."

Africacheck.org is funded by none other than The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Your comment isn't a lie, but it is misleading. I am sure that wasn't your intention. The full details are here:

Your comment isn't a lie, but it is misleading. I am sure that wasn't your intention. The full details are here:

11% funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and

10% funded by Open Society Foundations which is George Soros

You picked a REALLY bad example there MarkJay.

Try another pro vaccine NGO but you may find they are ALL funded by Gates and or Soros.

Thanks for exposing the swamp.

Last edited:

Try another pro vaccine NGO but you may find they are ALL funded by Gates and or Soros.

Sure, seems like the chaps at Africacheck sold their souls to the devil for a mere 21%. What is the world coming to.

I just wanted to ensure the our members do understand that 'funded by...' actually means 11% (or 21%, if you forgot to include Soros). Not exposing any swamps, just pedantic accuracy, nothing more.

I’d rather it be 11% funded by Bill Gates than not-at-all-funded by Bill Gates.

Sure, seems like the chaps at Africacheck sold their souls to the devil for a mere 21%. What is the world coming to.

I just wanted to ensure the our members do understand that 'funded by...' actually means 11% (or 21%, if you forgot to include Soros). Pedantic accuracy, nothing more.
Thing is Markjay many have the idea this is philanthropy but these are fact checkers sites.

They do not contribute anything to the development of vaccines to help people they exist to tell one side of the vaccine story as dictated by the donors.

That is not philanthropy.

Thing is Markjay many have the idea this is philanthropy but these are fact checkers sites.

They do not contribute anything to the development of vaccines to help people they exist to tell one side of the vaccine story as dictated by the donors.

That is not philanthropy.

I don't know what Africacheck do or don't do.

My only point was to correct the fact mentioned in your post, and which could be misunderstood by some.

I am sure that the omission wasn't intentional on your part.

Once the facts are sorted, our members can now read the article and form their own views. Good or bad.

Why are we pandering to these conspiracy theory simpletons by taking their posts seriously and arguing with them? They know what they know, and they know they're right, so that's that. Just leave them to it...

Why are we pandering to these conspiracy theory simpletons by taking their posts seriously and arguing with them? They know what they know, and they know they're right, so that's that. Just leave them to it...
As mentioned, not a lot on TV...

Just in the same way that as you have become more able to help others - by sharing the wealth you have accumulated and/or time you have available - then Bill Gates is doing the same.

In terms of time to help others, Bill Gates has roughly the same order of magnitude as you or the average person. However when it comes to wealth he has substantially more than the average person and so he is able to use that to make an even bigger difference.

If Bill Gates decides that vaccines are essential to minimising loss of life due to this virus, and he can make the decision to spend a significant proportion of his personal wealth in doing so, then why shouldn’t he. I tend to agree, a vaccine will be essential.

Toddlers and babies need vaccines to protect them from the virus, just like an adult.
HA bill gates is doing this cos he cares about humanity so much, WOW! You are seriously deluded! Get your head out of the sand fella and wake up! Please take the vaccine and let us know how you get on.. :wallbash:

Explain to me why gates has followed in the footsteps of his father gates senior in talking about population control and needing to bring the world population down as it’s too large?!? I’ve mentioned event 201 previously.. I mean how obvious can it get? It’s staring you all right in the face!
But enough from on this, I guess sheep will be sheep :oops: :wallbash:

Explain to me why gates has followed in the footsteps of his father gates senior in talking about population control and needing to bring the world population down as it’s too large?!? I’ve mentioned event 201 previously.. I mean how obvious can it get? It’s staring you all right in the face!
But enough from on this, I guess sheep will be sheep :oops: :wallbash:

I was never very good at playing connect-the-dots... especially when the dots are so far apart from each other, making it very difficult to impossible to follow the line. Unless you see things that others don't, obviously.

HA bill gates is doing this cos he cares about humanity so much, WOW! You are seriously deluded! Get your head out of the sand fella and wake up! Please take the vaccine and let us know how you get on.. :wallbash:
Why do you think he’s doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom