Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one doubts that EMF has a detrimental effect on human health. We've known this for a few decades now. I posted a few things myself about this earlier in the thread.

The point is that we are surrounded by EMF and constantly hammered by it. A situation that has gotten progressively worse since around the mid-seventies.

What is not clear, is why the sudden paranoia - mass hysteria, even - regarding 5g?

Reactions: GLK
Am I the only person on this planet without a Larger Agenda...? Everyone else seems to have one.

(EDIT: No schoolboy humour, please :doh: )

No one doubts that EMF has a detrimental effect on human health. We've known this for a few decades now. I posted a few things myself about this earlier in the thread.

The point is that we are surrounded by EMF and constantly hammered by it. A situation that has gotten progressively worse since around the mid-seventies.

What is not clear, is why the sudden paranoia - mass hysteria, even - regarding 5g?
Possibly because there will be more transceiver masts? This due to the use of higher radio frequencies which compared to the frequencies currently used, typically have less range and are more easily blocked by natural obstructions such as leaves and buildings.

Am I the only person on this planet without a Larger Agenda...? Everyone else seems to have one.

(EDIT: No schoolboy humour, please :doh: )

You're not entirely alone there MJ.
From a book I'm reading, this:

''And meanwhile we must learn to live with our ignorance. Ignorance is a compelling reason for not believing. not for believing''.

You (MJ) don't know where the world is heading. I don't know where the world is heading. But at least we're not believing in crack pot theories to fill the gaps.

"Every part of our lives will be subject to control. This virus is about training us for submission, training us to do what we're told. To not go to the beach unless we're told, to not kiss our girlfriend without their permission. They're turning us into production units and consuming entities. They are going to rob us not only of our democracy and our liberties, but our souls. They are going to inject us with the medicines they want and they're going to charge us for the diseases they give us. They are going to control every part of our lives. What we are doing at Children's Health Defense is using the last instruments of democracy we have left - the Courts - to fight them."We are in the last battle. We are in the apocalypse. We are fighting for the salvation of humanity. We all knew this was coming, though I never believed it would come in my lifetime. But here it is." -- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

"Every part of our lives will be subject to control. This virus is about training us for submission, training us to do what we're told. To not go to the beach unless we're told, to not kiss our girlfriend without their permission. They're turning us into production units and consuming entities. They are going to rob us not only of our democracy and our liberties, but our souls. They are going to inject us with the medicines they want and they're going to charge us for the diseases they give us. They are going to control every part of our lives. What we are doing at Children's Health Defense is using the last instruments of democracy we have left - the Courts - to fight them."We are in the last battle. We are in the apocalypse. We are fighting for the salvation of humanity. We all knew this was coming, though I never believed it would come in my lifetime. But here it is." -- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Seems he is indeed a long-standing member of the anti-vax brigade....:

This is from last year, well before the current pandemic.

...but I suppose that the information in this article is not to be trusted, because Time is 'mainstream media', so clearly part of the conspiracy by the Elite who rule us. Oh well.

Medical science is like Astronomy-the more we discover -- the more stuff we become aware of we don't know about. This is not however a reason to reject what we do know! I believe the antivaccination movement derives from an often understandable emotional reponse where relatives attempt to rationalise in vain the cause of many child developmental diseases or conditions for which medical science has yet to provide answers to. MEDICAL SCIENCE through antibiotics and vaccination over many years in developed countries has successfully immured us from the worst ravages of infectious diseases which is why we find it very hard to cope when it doesn't*----welcome to what is/was a daily reality for much of the third world.

* covid 19 as yet

On balance the medical science has so far done me more good than harm. Well, I wouldn't be here today.... that's proof enough for me.

Going back to where this started:

Which is interesting in that it adds more weight to the fact that this thing has been in Europe since last year.

Yes as ive said before it was indeed in Wuhan December as my friend told me so who was living there at the time,

The "Chinese Connection " in Northern Italy has already been covered but here's a refresher.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

People have asked me what an old grunter looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom