Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even assuming that the AI chap was sharing UK public opinion data collected by the Google search engine as claimed here (which I highly doubt), as long as it's not in breach of Google’s published privacy policy, it's a non-issue.

But the point about discrediting Hassabis because he founded what is now called Google Health, or discrediting Vallance because he was in charge of R&D at GSK, is that the naysayers will discredit anyone whoever had a job. Which is obviously bonkers.
Hassabis founded Google Health? Thanks for that information.

No leap at all. They already know everything about your movements if you use an Android device, your search history, your emails if you use gmail so why not finish it off with your medical records.

When doomsday comes.... I will go out to my balcony with a tall drink and some crisps and nuts, then sit back and watch with great delight how Google battles Bill Gates while battling George Soros while battling QAnnon while battling The Freemasons over world domination, and who gets to do the Big Reset and the New World Order that will follow - what a clash of titans!

Great, is that still based just next to KGX? Or is it offshored to the third world.

No idea, but it's all on Wikipedia.

No leap at all. They already know everything about your movements if you use an Android device, your search history, your emails if you use gmail so why not finish it off with your medical records.

Pint of Stella will do nicely Sir.
So do you think that Google is on the same side as Bill Gates in establishing this new world order, or is Google getting in on the act because they want to “outdo” Bill Gates, as part of the ongoing competition between Microsoft and Google, whereby they both want to eat each others lunch?

If UK Government is out to get us, all other Governments are out to get us, successful businesses are out to get us, and intelligent individuals are out to get us, then it feels like pretty much everyone and every organisation is out to get us, apart from those who accuse others of being out to get us.

If UK Government is out to get us, all other Governments are out to get us, successful businesses are out to get us, and intelligent individuals are out to get us, then it feels like pretty much everyone and every organisation is out to get us, apart from those who accuse others of being out to get us.

No just the 179 Countries that signed upto Agenda 21

So do you think that Google is on the same side as Bill Gates in establishing this new world order
Bill Gates is the one funding the Institutional frameworks in healthcare via WHO, GAVI, SEPI and the rest. Those Institutional frameworks are shaping the "new normal" reality you are now living in. Public / private partnerships with the aim to extract the most amount of money possible from public funds and transfer it to the private sector.

When Whitty and Valance did there doomsday briefing earlier in the week everything according to them was bad until we came to vaccine development. Life will remain bad until a vaccine is released was the clear message.

This message is despite the fact that established coronavirus vaccines success rates are highly variable year on year. That is why so many people still die of influenza despite the annual vaccine.

Google not wanting a let a good crisis go to waste also want to get some more of that public/ private partnership money.

The UK Government needs to seek better scientific advice.

When doomsday comes.... I will go out to my balcony with a tall drink and some crisps and nuts, then sit back and watch with great delight how Google battles Bill Gates while battling George Soros while battling QAnnon while battling The Freemasons over world domination, and who gets to do the Big Reset and the New World Order that will follow - what a clash of titans!

Sadly, you will not have enough social credits to leave your home, even onto the balcony.

Assuming they allow you to keep your home, that is.

As for food and drink ... you'll get what you're given! :)

Bill Gates is the one funding the Institutional frameworks in healthcare via WHO, GAVI, SEPI and the rest. Those Institutional frameworks are shaping the "new normal" reality you are now living in. Public / private partnerships with the aim to extract the most amount of money possible from public funds and transfer it to the private sector.

When Whitty and Valance did there doomsday briefing earlier in the week everything according to them was bad until we came to vaccine development. Life will remain bad until a vaccine is released was the clear message.

This message is despite the fact that established coronavirus vaccines success rates are highly variable year on year. That is why so many people still die of influenza despite the annual vaccine.

Google not wanting a let a good crisis go to waste also want to get some more of that public/ private partnership money.

The UK Government needs to seek better scientific advice.
I think thst what Bobby Dazzler was trying to do is map the landscape, then try and establish if there's more than one group involved, and is so who are the key players in each group.

Your post above maps Bill Gates, WHO, and Whitty and Vallance as working towards a common goal. I am assuming this means that by implication also Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock are in on it, because Whitty and Vallance would have had to clear with them first the content of the briefing.

Then, you mentioned Google participating in SAGE for its own aims. Are Google a separate entity seeking power? Your suggestion that the government deliberately kept secret Google's participation in SAGE seems to suggest in turn that the government is in cahoots also with Google.

So the question is if Bill Gates at Al and Google are part of the same structure bidding for ultimate power, or perhpas it is only a (temporary) marriage of convenience? or, perhaps, they are competing against each other and the UK government is playing both sides while keeping its options open?

And, the Freemasons have also been mentioned in this thread. How do they fit in with Bill Gates and Google? And what about Apple - are they leaving the field to others, or are they also engaged in a power bid of their own?

I am aware that there are other players who were mentioned in relation to the New World Order and the Big Reset, but let's start with the group above and expand from there.

Sorry if it all sounds a bit like a real-life Game of Thrones, but I am eager to understand all views and opinions best I can.

Sadly, you will not have enough social credits to leave your home, even onto the balcony.

Assuming they allow you to keep your home, that is.

As for food and drink ... you'll get what you're given! :)

And what about toilet paper... will I have that? :D

I think thst what Bobby Dazzler was trying to do is map the landscape, then try and establish if there's more than one group involved, and is so who are the key players in each group.

Your post above maps Bill Gates, WHO, and Whitty and Vallance as working towards a common goal. I am assuming this means that by implication also Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock are in on it, because Whitty and Vallance would have had to clear with them first the content of the briefing.

Then, you mentioned Google participating in SAGE for its own aims. Are Google a separate entity seeking power? Your suggestion that the government deliberately kept secret Google's participation in SAGE seems to suggest in turn that the government is in cahoots also with Google.

So the question is if Bill Gates at Al and Google are part of the same structure bidding for ultimate power, or perhpas it is only a (temporary) marriage of convenience? or, perhaps, they are competing against each other and the UK government is playing both sides while keeping its options open?

And, the Freemasons have also been mentioned in this thread. How do they fit in with Bill Gates and Google? And what about Apple - are they leaving the field to others, or are they also engaged in a power bid of their own?

I am aware that there are other players who were mentioned in relation to the New World Order and the Big Reset, but let's start with the group above and expand from there.

Sorry if it all sounds a bit like a real-life Game of Thrones, but I am eager to understand all views and opinions best I can.
You have indeed made it all sound like a real life Game Of Thrones.

You inclusion of the words real life i presume is because you recognise some elements are actually now coming to pass.

It is no longer a conspiracy theory that Gates has his finger in every aspect of the vaccine sorry healthcare pie.

So much so that if the UK Government sought independent scientific advice they would actually have great difficulty finding anyone not in receipt of Gates funding.

As for all your other questions you really need to look into these things yourself as i have no answers for you, btw you missed out Musk do not forget him. :p

Just do not use Google to look them up because as Swotty says your social credit score will suffer if you do.

Last edited:
And what about toilet paper... will I have that? :D
Not likely if one of my neighbours has anything to do with it...
She has just returned with supplies more than enough for the whole neighbourhood!
Panic buying started again?

That sounds like an awful lot of people after you Rob, are you sure you haven't been up to some sort of illegality 😂

I certainly think that governments and big businesses around the world are making hay under the cover of Covid and we will only find out exactly *what* hay they've been making once the dust has settled.

That will be reserved for the rich only.

A handful of nettles for the hoi polloi. :eek:

But will there be enough nettles for everyone...? 😯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom