Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a graph of (Covid) hospital admissions and deaths APR~SEP

And then a graph for 2018~2020 deaths across the UK?

Accurate one or made up?

Anyone got a graph of (Covid) hospital admissions and deaths APR~SEP ?

And then a graph for 2018~2020 deaths across the UK?
You could try the Twitter Office for National Statistics page. Lots of data on there.

or CEBM

7% accuracy lol

That means that about 93% of those tested can get on with their lives, while the 7% only isolate for as long as it takes to get a 2nd test and be cleared

From the link you posted:

'Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab says the "challenge" with testing for #COVID19 in airports is 'the very high false positive rate' and adds 'only 7% of tests will be successful in identifying those who have the virus'.'

That does not actually say what you said............ he is explaining that testing people at the airport won't work because the test that give instant results is not accurate.

This tweet neither supports nor disproves your case, BTW, instead it is simply not related to the issue of the false positive in the standard NHS PCR tests that has been raised recently.

Linear increase (not exponential). Testing increase, not cases.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Linear increase (not exponential). Testing increase, not cases.

Prof Heneghan is being heard by a parliamentary committee? Well, at least we can finally put to rest the conspiracy theory that says the non-mainstream views are suppressed and not heard.

Prof Heneghan is being heard by a parliamentary committee? Well, at least we can finally put to rest the conspiracy theory that says the non-mainstream views are suppressed and not heard.

I'm sure they will brush any advice that go's against there narrative under the carpet and carry on with there goal,

It's Gone to far now to admit its been planned.

I'm sure they will brush any advice that go's against there narrative under the carpet and carry on with there goal,

It's Gone to far now to admit its been planned.

And if you Prof Heneghan is wrong, and Prof Whitty and Vallance are right? You seem to have chosen one side, and are willing to bet your life on it. Is this a wise strategy?

And if you Prof Heneghan is wrong, and Prof Whitty and Vallance are right? You seem to have chosen one side, and are willing to bet your life on it. Is this a wise strategy?

There's no strategy on my part, And back at you imho.

It's been obvious for a long time what's going. It will be all about survival soon, i pity the next generation putting up with a constant drip feed of medication and rules for the rest of there lives with no freedom of speech, choice or privacy all because some of there forefathers were to blinkered or scared to question the suppression and lies. Then of course there's the mass Genocide.

Sure they will grow up to except it, But it still doesn't make it right.

The difference between Professor Heneghan and the CMO/CSO duo of Prof Whitty & Vallance is Prof Heneghan is a proponant of evidence based medicine. That means he has evidence to back up what he says. You can find that evidence here...

Every time Whitty & Vallance open their mouths and utter the word "infections" they are misleading the public.

This article is on the BBC website today. Quite craftily it explains under the apolocalyptic headline of 2 millon CORONAVIRUS deaths that...

"The start of a second surge of coronavirus infections has been seen in many countries in the northern hemisphere as winter approaches."

That is called winter flu/influenza, a coronavirus. Happens every year to a greater or lesser extent based on the strength of that years flu strain.

And in this article they are conflating flu with Covid-19 to scare the public.

Where is your evidence?

In this video prof Heneghan explain what happens every September as winter approaches.

Last edited:
There's no strategy on my part, And back at you imho.

It's been obvious for a long time what's going. It will be all about survival soon, i pity the next generation putting up with a constant drip feed of medication and rules for the rest of there lives with no freedom of speech, choice or privacy all because some of there forefathers were to blinkered or scared to question the suppression and lies. Then of course there's the mass Genocide.

Sure they will grow up to except it, But it still doesn't make it right.
You really believe that there will be mass genocide? That’s a worry. I’d be absolutely $h1771n6 myself if I thought that to be true.

There already has with there actions, many more to come soon too.

EDIT

Look whats going on in the Country and around the World, It's all been discussed and mostly dismissed in this thread.
I see tragic loss of life on a large scale, but not deliberate attempt to kill people, hence a genuine question of which actions.

I suspect that that opposite perspectives see things differently, and so it was a genuine question - it will be in blind spot until I see it, and I may not see it unless someone explains.

I see tragic loss of life on a large scale
You must be talking about the level of flu deaths in the UK then, currently 11 X the Covid-19 death rate and rising (and this a completely normal flu rate for this time of year).

We also have the horrible subject of suicide levels in the UK. Largely unknown due to all suicides being subject to a coroners inquiry which delays stats by 6 months.

Personally i cannot envisage the act of putting the population under house arrest, denying them contact with friends & relatives, employment and education will improve matters.

Maybe a good comparison would be to look into suicide rates in the UK prison system. But also imagine there are prisons for children and for OAP's.

Last edited:

Last edited:
All Coronaviruses mutate. That is why the annual flu vaccine effectiveness rate varies so much year on year.

Viruses mutate and do so after each host - constantly “improving” that’s why vaccines are only useful for so long until the virus has outwitted it; having read up on them due to Covid it’s actually all really interesting!

Yeah, I did know they mutated.

Was more concerning how "intelligent" it seems to be and how it was mutating (i.e. to get round fasemasks and hand-washing) that was a bit concerning!

Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom