Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well that makes the illegal killing of thousands of thousands of people fine then does it?

That makes the suffering of thousands upon thousands of innocent people fine then does it?

If you want to continue to bury your head in the sand and play along with this Plandemic that's your choice.

The truth always comes out in the end, and it will. Lets just hope we haven't all lost our freedoms by the time it does.
And when the truth finally comes out, which version should we acknowledge as the real truth? The one we agree with or the one supported by the facts?

The scale appears to go through to the year 2100, and the rounding you mention appears to be at the end of this century, ie in the future, probably 50 years in the future!

The rate of climb immediately before and after 2020 appears to be linear to me, or very close to being linear.

You are correct on on both counts. I hadn't noticed the scale went to 2100. However by then the rate of growth is forecast to be 0.03 % so the graph will flatten off thereafter and who knows may even fall.

We are fortunate that the current population increase appears only linear. That in itself tells you the % growth rate must be falling otherwise the increase would appear to be exponential like a Covid graph which indeed it was up until 1969. Prior to 1969 the % annual increase was still rising and peaked at 2.09% per year. That the % rate of increase has halved in 51 years is progress in the right direction and it's forecast to halve again in the next 28 years and continue on to fall to 0.03% by 2100.

I hesitate to mention my favourite program Excel in this thread but I've put the global population forecast numbers in and graphed them which in the shorter time frame clearly shows the falling rate of increase.

population forecast.JPG

Boris has a new slogan. "Build Back Better"

Funnily enough the World Economic Forum (originators of "The Great Reset") has been using the same catchy little phrase for the last 3 months to describe why we must reinvent capitalism.

Then we have Joe Biden who also is using the term "Build Back Better" as part of his campaign.

Also the United Nations has been urging countries since April to "Build Back Better"

Globalists have such limited imaginations.

Last edited:
Or maybe they all believe in a coordinated global approach....

20201006-182330.jpg

Go on, explain it away....

If the Davos crowd really want a more equitable society the very first objective should be to remove all tax havens...I won't hold my breath waiting.

Only sad part is that this experiment is carried-out on live subjects who haven't actually volunteered for it.
sounds like project fear

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

20201006-182330.jpg

Go on, explain it away....

16,000 "cases" discovered from nowhere but a "computer glitch" sets the graph exactly on where Profs' Doom and Gloom said it would be going.

Handy, that. Shades of Farage's ballot boxes which went missing for a few hours.

Deus ex machina made manifest.

If the Davos crowd really want a more equitable society the very first objective should be to remove all tax havens...I won't hold my breath waiting.

True.

Though.... the derivatives of these 'tax havens' are in many cases the main source of income for the indigenous population in these places (Cayman Islands, Panama, and many others etc etc), so the removal of the tax havens needs to be managed carefully so that we don't end-up leaving the local population impoverished.

True.

Though.... the derivatives of these 'tax havens' are in many cases the main source of income for the indigenous population in these places (Cayman Islands, Panama, and many others etc etc), so the removal of the tax havens needs to be managed carefully so that we don't end-up leaving the local population impoverished.
Of course, as with all changes there will be winners and losers....but if we are talking a more equitable existence for the many then they will have to be casualties and that would be the unfortunate knock on for some.

As I say though I don't think they have too much to worry about in the near future

False Positive Rate explained and Operation Moonshot

You are correct on on both counts. I hadn't noticed the scale went to 2100. However by then the rate of growth is forecast to be 0.03 % so the graph will flatten off thereafter and who knows may even fall.

We are fortunate that the current population increase appears only linear. That in itself tells you the % growth rate must be falling otherwise the increase would appear to be exponential like a Covid graph which indeed it was up until 1969. Prior to 1969 the % annual increase was still rising and peaked at 2.09% per year. That the % rate of increase has halved in 51 years is progress in the right direction and it's forecast to halve again in the next 28 years and continue on to fall to 0.03% by 2100.

I hesitate to mention my favourite program Excel in this thread but I've put the global population forecast numbers in and graphed them which in the shorter time frame clearly shows the falling rate of increase.

View attachment 103193
That previously posted chart (attachment 103192) does not look linear to me! I studied quantatitve methods and statistics (including differentiation and integration ) - 3rd year major - many years ago and very rusty now but not that rusty.... linear vs exponential.....below
j313y5g840.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
False Positive Rate explained and Operation Moonshot

What Dr Kaufman is saying is that the government plans to have the entire population tested for SARS-COV-2, on weekly basis, from next year.

It would be good if it was possible... but the operation required for processing 10m tests per day sounds to me more complicated than building HS2 (and possibly also more expensive...).

Personally, I think that the government are being over-ambitious with this project.

More here:

While society is being destroyed the wealth of the world's billionaires grew by more than a quarter (27%) during the height of the coronavirus between April-July. Healthcare and Technology sectors being the most profitable.

This is the world according to the Davos crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom