Covid-19 Discussion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At best all face coverings will do is delay transmission within society.
So that's why they have been wearing them in operating theatres for how long?
This brings up the question of delay now means more infections later on into real winter weather in the Northern Hemisphere countries. This could have more more serious consequences by allowing Covid-19 infections and seasonal pathogens like flu/ influenza to rise up just when they are their most deadly. In winter.

The only solution is Community Transmission also known as Herd Immunity. Protect the at risk groups (if they wish to be protected) and let everyone else get on with life. Become infected, have mild symptoms if you are unlucky and achieve herd immunity.
You mean survival of the fittest? No more to say about that attitude.
A vaccine is no different to Community Transmission/ Herd Immunity it is an just artificially induced means to immunity.
Polio, measles, dipthiria (sp) didn't work with them

No need to question a Death certificate anymore..

It's actually removed the right to do so, if I understand it correctly.

It's actually removed the right to do so, if I understand it correctly.
Form 5 of the Cremation Certificate for deaths relating to Covid-19 under the Coronavirus Act which is the form that the relative who registers the death must be given as it enables them to see and query the death certificate before cremation.

So basically if your loved one dies of or with Covid19 they can have their death certified and cremation certified by the same medical practitioner and sent for cremation within hours and the government have removed your right to see or query that decision before the cremation takes place which in turn removes your right to request a coroners report or second opinion.

Why do hospital theatre staff wear masks when operating on a patient?

I assume it's because when a patients body is opened up there is no barrier between their body and potential infection.

In a similar way a medicine intended to be injected directly into the body is manufactured under very strict sterile conditions because you are bypassing some of the bodies protection, while normal tablets for example are manufactured using only basic good hygiene.

In the context of protection against Covid outdoors I don't believe there is a risk to protect against unless people are ignoring social distancing. If we do get mandatory masks outdoors we will have the people ignoring social distancing to thank for it.

As part of this global reset, where do the so callled “gig economy” businesss such as Uber and Deliveroo, with their disregard to workers rights and ambiguous payment of min wages, fit in?
Are they part of the NWO or against it?

Can mandatory wearing of masks outdoors make any real difference to virus transmission. I would take a lot of persuading that there is sound science in such a decision.. If the politicians make such a decision against scientific advice then big brother has truly arrived.

Before anyone panics... :D it is important to understand that different cultures will react in different ways to this crisis.

As has been mentioned before, the measures taken in China would not be possible in the West, and equally, the measures taken in Italy will not be possible in the UK (and my advice is to ignore the scaremongering YouTubers....).

I spend quite some time in Italy (thanks to my Italian relations), for starters they all have a National ID Card (on the occasion that a mandatory ID was mentioned in the UK by the police, it has been shot-down very quickly by public protest). These have been replaced a few years back with a Digital ID, meaning that the Italian government has a database of all its Citizens (the closet we have is the Electoral Register).

Or, have you ever had a visit from your local Inspector of Taxes? Compare it to this...:

GUARDIA-di-finanza.jpg

This is the Finanza, the Italian Ministry of Finance own heavily armed Police Force, and this is how they make sure people pay their taxes in Italy....

In short, Italians are fine with a law that says that mask wearing is mandatory, and which most of them will flout anyway because this is what Italians do.

No room for comparison with the UK, really.

Id presume they would do ok, after all the movement of people or lack of it would mean people would go out less.

Internet shopping and meals being delivered instead of going out would be the way i reckon.

It's a litle bit more complicated than that.

Why? Typically the mortality rate prior to the vaccination was significantly higher. So the difference between unvaccinated and vaccinated risks after the programme has killed the disease is typically much smaller in absolute terms.

And vaccine derived polio has been around for a while - there are risks - and ISTR there have prevuously been infections in Europe from this source.

Trouble is the anti-vaccine brigade will grab any incident or study and not put it in context.

In the context of protection against Covid outdoors I don't believe there is a risk to protect against unless people are ignoring social distancing. If we do get mandatory masks outdoors we will have the people ignoring social distancing to thank for it.
I don;t think people have a problem if you can demonstrate risk.

However the real problem areas seem to be restaurants/pubs and some households.

It's a litle bit more complicated than that.

Why? Typically the mortality rate prior to the vaccination was significantly higher. So the difference between unvaccinated and vaccinated risks after the programme has killed the disease is typically much smaller in absolute terms.

And vaccine derived polio has been around for a while - there are risks - and ISTR there have prevuously been infections in Europe from this source.

Trouble is the anti-vaccine brigade will grab any incident or study and not put it in context.

It's no different to pointing-out those accidents where people's lives were saved when they were thrown-out of the vehicle, and then use it as an argument to suggest that people shouldn't be wearing seatbelts. Or people injured by airbags. Etc etc.

Meanwhile, my local hospital told me today that my cancer surgery is on hold for now because of the high number of COVID-19 cases they’re having to deal with at the moment. “Let us know if it gets worse” is all they could say! Quite how I go about checking how far it’s spreading inside me, I don’t know. I’ll only start panicking when my wine stocks are getting low.
Utter madness by NHS to do this .. inexcusable

Can mandatory wearing of masks outdoors make any real difference to virus transmission. I would take a lot of persuading that there is sound science in such a decision.. If the politicians make such a decision against scientific advice then big brother has truly arrived.

pure virtue signalling .. there is no science or logic behind this

totally illogical, pointless and stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom