Where is a good place to get my c63 serviced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daniel10308

Car
C63 amg
Hi need a new place to get my c63 serviced anybody know of a decent place that do a good job to merc expectations I'm from manchester

I know it's a bit far from you but star motors in reading is certainly worth the trip, their absolutely brilliant and very honest guys.. Really good price and use genuine mercedes parts. They will do the service within a few hours as well so you could make a day out of it, town shopping centre isn't too far off and I'm sure they will give you a courtesy car...

MSL in Birmingham have fantastic reviews and are frequent contributors on the forum.

Whitefield Mercedes aren't too bad for a main dealer, though for an independent try Greenvale, also in Whitefield. Not recommendations by the way, just suggestions. though I have heard good things about Greenvale.

As mentioned above, MSL are the AMG people of choice, a bit far to go for routine servicing but mine goes there from N Manchester quite often. It's only about 100 miles from me so it's nicely warmed up by the time I get there. :)

manchester to reading for a service??? u been drinking bro???

SPR Stockport Steve the owner is ex MB Macclesfield and all his guys are ex MB techs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom