Where is everyone from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AngryDog

Car
E60 M5
I am sure this may have been done before, so apologies! :D :fail

Where is everyone from? I'm originally from Hull but moved to Aylesbury 3 years ago via Sheffield and London.

Over to you!

Manc scaly here. Moved to Scotland 10 years ago. Never been happier.

End of the world, i have 3 heads, and 2 webbed feet

Aka Harwich, Essex

Glasgow born and raised!! Been contracting in the Nordics for the past year but coming home soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well EK originally, now the Eastend.

I come from my mummy's tummy ....

Well EK originally, now the Eastend.

I like EK gets a bad rap for some reason. Dennistoun here. Not far from Duke street

I like EK gets a bad rap for some reason. Dennistoun here. Not far from Duke street

PMd

Paddington > Stevenage > Poole, Dorset. The last place is by far the best.

Bath (SW England Born), Bordon, Aldershot, Marchwood, Bulford, Falklands, Cyprus, Hamburg, (UK Armed Forces). Back to Bath, then Gaydon (Rover/BMW), Then Hong Kong, Romania (ISAI), Bristol Again, Plymouth, Vancouver, Toronto and now living in Ottawa.

And thats the places I have lived, you should see the list of the ones I have visited!
lol.

Edmonton>Oakwood>Enfield>Potters Bar>Bell Bar

Born in Oxfordshire, moved to Cheshire 30-years ago.

Buxton, Derbyshire.
As the saying goes...You'll have to carry me out of here in a box. (hope that's not for a while)

Attachments

• DSCN0624.jpg
    DSCN0624.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 14
Buxton, Derbyshire.
As the saying goes...You'll have to carry me out of here in a box. (hope that's not for a while)

We adore Buxton. When we lived in Manchester (Denton) we spent lots of time at The Palace Hotel for 'weekends' away during our teen years. Beautiful place and we always used to time it perfectly for sunshine.

Used to stop en-route at The Lantern Pike in Chapel-en-le-frith for a bite to eat. Great memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom